Snacks?

NAS

Hey ppl, I'm gona be doing a cutting diet.

I was wondering can you ppl recommened anything that will help me curb my appetite, and a useful nutritious snack?

I'm always getting hungry after a meal and looking for some junk food.
However, I want toa void that and want something 2 curb my appetite

salad will fill you up without adding many calories. Also, you could use protein shakes as a snack.

I'd agree that protein shakes make great snacks and if you add a little peanut butter, that'll give you a little more fat and will seem more satisfying. Hard boiled eggs are also great snacks. You might even want to pick up a couple of protein bars, usually a couple of bites will satisfy you if you have a sweet tooth.

some nuts are good, or vegetables.
I usually like protein bars but they don't have not enought protein for me.
Protein shakes are the best. Mix with water and u got a very low calories and the protein u need.

Beast_19_301 said:
some nuts are good, or vegetables.
I usually like protein bars but they don't have not enought protein for me.
Protein shakes are the best. Mix with water and u got a very low calories and the protein u need.

Oh yah, I forgot about Almonds! they make great snacks. I put a handful in my vanilla yogurt as a snack.

I would say IMO that it depends on what type of diet your following. If your on zero carbs then some nuttz are a good way to go for something salty with alot of energy in them. If i were on something with moderate carbs you could eat a couple of carrots or a salad or maybe a bannana depending just how much carbs your eating. Sorry if i repeated someone

nuts actually have carbs in them.

as far as a good healthy snack with few carbs and some good fats, try celery with natural peanut butter filling the hollow part. if you want to ad a little sweetness, sprinkle 1 packet of Splenda ontop. few carbs and can be quite filling.

cant think of any other low-carb snacks besides protein bars

Nutri-Wrestler said:
nuts actually have carbs in them.

as far as a good healthy snack with few carbs and some good fats, try celery with natural peanut butter filling the hollow part. if you want to ad a little sweetness, sprinkle 1 packet of Splenda ontop. few carbs and can be quite filling.

cant think of any other low-carb snacks besides protein bars

Everybody forgot about Cottage Cheese?

As was said before, salads are great!! Almost every food you put into a salad is a negative calorie food; meaning your body requires more calories to digest it than the food itself provides. So with the salad, eat all you want. Just be careful with the dressing. Either use just enough to wet it, or use vinegar and oil or lemon juice. Can't go wrong with salad!!

STANG 98 said:
As was said before, salads are great!! Almost every food you put into a salad is a negative calorie food; meaning your body requires more calories to digest it than the food itself provides. So with the salad, eat all you want. Just be careful with the dressing. Either use just enough to wet it, or use vinegar and oil or lemon juice. Can't go wrong with salad!!

Exactly!! My baby has learned so well!! Salads are what save me from certain faliure at times!!

Back