Sneak Peak/Contest Prep

WOW, you look awesome! You've obviously been workin out and being extremely disciplined on your diet for a long long time too achieve such a wonderful physique. Awesome job so far, and keep that killer instinct becasue with a physique like that, there's no telling how far you can go.

Hawaiian Silky said:
WOW, you look awesome! You've obviously been workin out and being extremely disciplined on your diet for a long long time too achieve such a wonderful physique. Awesome job so far, and keep that killer instinct becasue with a physique like that, there's no telling how far you can go.

Thanks for the encouragement. I am so tired and low on energy right now being 11 days out from show the kind words help a ton.

Thanks bro!

Damn, bro. Excellent job. I agree that once you carb up, you'll be really happy with what you see. Definitely keep us updated and get those wheels posted too - lol.

And I think I speak for ewveryone when I say best of luck.

STANG 98 said:
Damn, bro. Excellent job. I agree that once you carb up, you'll be really happy with what you see. Definitely keep us updated and get those wheels posted too - lol.

And I think I speak for ewveryone when I say best of luck.

Thank you! I'll get full body picts up.

Pictures 4 days out and severally depleted. I can't wait to carb up and cut water so everything will be full and will pop. This is my first show and I've learned a lot. I can't wait to do the next one. I'll be bigger, fuller and can come in even leaner!!!

Wish me luck!!! I'm gonna do my best and it should be a lot of fun. After the show I get to EAT!!!

side%20tricep%201.jpeg

left%20side%20chest%20edit.jpg

side%20chest%20capture%20edit.jpg

another%20left%20trciep%20edit.jpg

Where is that dude who said I look like a sack of potatoes? He seems pretty quiet these days.

I got 1st in novice and 2nd in open. The show was a national qualifier so that means I qualified for nationals. I'm still in shock!!! Not bad for my first time out and not bad for someone who's built like a sack of potatoes. ;) (I will never let Got Fina? forget he said that.) :lol:

awesome .i knew it and i've told you .
doesn't feel great ?
do not pig out tooooooooo much .after my last photshoot where i did carb load and all the works ..dehydration , sodium ..etc.,............. i've had pizza ice cream and just all of it
because of the rebound i've seriously looked like i've never worked out before .i was scared to death.......

wakejump4me said:
awesome .i knew it and i've told you .
doesn't feel great ?
do not pig out tooooooooo much .after my last photshoot where i did carb load and all the works ..dehydration , sodium ..etc.,............. i've had pizza ice cream and just all of it
because of the rebound i've seriously looked like i've never worked out before .i was scared to death.......

I'm not going to crazy. I hate cardio. So the less I have to do to get back in contest shape the better. :)

Back