SO Horny on ANAVAR!

BELLA D

WTF is that normal!? I cant stop thinking about/wanting sex lol......I have a feeling this might be a side effect?? :flamingma

var doesnt make all women horny, youre one of the lucky ones. Roll with it and enjoy.

lol I guess so. Just figured it had 2 have been from the Anavar (var) bc I wasnt feeling normal when going out or even at work I wanted 2 jump on everyone, very strange

I wont justify that with an answer, just wanted to warn BELLA to be careful. One cycle can change you. So, just know the sides and watch for them.

not being gross..............but i have actually heard a few girls say a little enlargement may not be a bad thing...........a lil that is.
I've have 2 lady friends doing 10mg of Anavar daily and get a kick out of watching my girls get bigger so to speak.One of them has doubled the size of her thingy in 3 weeks.She will have to stop soon or she'll have a little penis down there.Sure is fun to play with in the sack though.

i thought anavar was releatively safe for women and enlargments sides?? My gf is going to do an anavar cycle soon.

Back