So how many cycles a year is it safe to do?

dani001

I mean how many cycles one can run without shutting own system permanently or something? I assume 2-2.5 months cycles.

That's different for everyone and everybody has a different version of "safe". Whatever amount of time you do a cycle for, you should take the same amount of time plus a bit more, off. Some take the exact same amount of time off but I always recommend a bit more.

I mean how many cycles one can run without shutting own system permanently or something? I assume 2-2.5 months cycles.

This type of statement mostly relates to men and if they use too many aas too often; they run the risk of shutting down their natural testosterone production..

With women.. we run different risks, such as virilization, hormonal imbalances etc..

A cycle depends on the actual steroid being used but a "typical" steroid cycle can run anywhere from 12 weeks - 16 weeks. Some women run 8 week cycles.. some stay on for longer lengths.. It is quite personal and all depends on how your body reacts..

supes

Thanks. Women can have their natural estrogen and testosterone production shut down too from a long cycle... it's possible to enter a menopause from using testosterone long enough. So I'm just going to guess that they'd do one cycle a year safely if they do a 12 week cycle...

So I'm just going to guess that they'd do one cycle a year safely if they do a 12 week cycle...
most competitors I know run several cycles a year..
a bulking cycle and a cutting cycle and sometimes a maintenance cycle.
Again.. it depends how your body reacts, rebounds and health issues.

Back