So I got my S4, I have 2 questions.

BTBBC

So I just received my S4, and I'm planning on starting today. I will be dosing it at 50mg/day split into two doses everyday per recommendation in the first sticky in this forum. I have two questions though:

1- Should I go for 5 days on and 2 days off to avoid the vision problems I keep hearing about ?
2- How far apart should the 2 doses be ?

I appreciate a quick reply, and the quicker I get a good reply, the faster I'll start my log using the S4. I assure you it'll be pretty good because I'm pretty shredded to begin with, and the effects will be very prominent on me (193lbs, 6ft tall, 10.1% bf)

the vision issues are not that bad, if you do allot of work at night then yeah it's annoying.. otherwise it's there for a few days then gone. what's the ammount you plan to take? I didn't get yellow tint until I was at 75mg/ed after 21 days straight use.

I ran 200mg a day for 8 weeks straight. The vision sides arent that bad. At night, it feels like you are wearing sunglasses, and going from bright to dark takes your eyes about ten seconds to adjust. 8 hours apart or so? So like 8 am then 4 pm

I ran 200mg a day for 8 weeks straight. The vision sides arent that bad. At night, it feels like you are wearing sunglasses, and going from bright to dark takes your eyes about ten seconds to adjust. 8 hours apart or so? So like 8 am then 4 pm

Why 200 ?!

For science. I wouldn't recommend anyone else go that high. Wanted to see what kind of effects i could get from it. I got hooked up with like 12 bottles for free when it first came out to spread the word around.

Its a SARM. I found it is a great hardening agent, increases vascularity, and gives about a 5% strength increase, all while slightly decreasing your night vision.

Its a SARM. I found it is a great hardening agent, increases vascularity, and gives about a 5% strength increase, all while slightly decreasing your night vision.

awe, well shit, im already blind as a bat, would love to try running it but with poor vision its important that i maintain what i got :p dont wanna know the feel of being fully blind aha

For science. I wouldn't recommend anyone else go that high. Wanted to see what kind of effects i could get from it. I got hooked up with like 12 bottles for free when it first came out to spread the word around.

damn love that answer lol

lol interesting.. So you'd say im good to go at 50 a day ? I'm on day two and I don't feel anything yet. I have a 4 month supply. Photo of S4 stash taken using my Galaxy S4 :p (Mandatory extinct jack3d appearance)

cl.ly/image/2h34463p3s1P/4.png

the vision sides are VERY temporary, less the 24hrs after your last hit the sides are gone.. and it's NOT total night vision issues, it's only on lower frequency wavelengths, if you have HID headlights or a LED flash light you will not notice any difference as these light sources both work at a much higher frequency.. std incandescent and fluorescent, merc vapour and halogens all become 'yellow' and the effective lumen's drop off. it's also very limited, the first time i did a S$ cycle i had yellow eye pretty bad.. got dicey one night at the cottage when i was having to walk from the boat to the car through the woods and was literally blind.. having to walk a trail by feel. 2nd cycle was WITH S1 and the sides were so minimal I had to work at finding out if they were there, next few cycles of S4/S1 there was No issue. 75mg seems to be a sweet spot for a 225-235lb person, anything above that will deliver diminishing results with an increase in transcription potential.

Back