so im making a new blend...

alexg218

what do you guys think?
per ML
200mg TestE
200mg EQ
200mg MastE

will use it this winter as a lean gainer. Im not new to anything homebrew especially high concentration blends. so before people flame it....please have some background knowledge/experience.

I will be using 3% BA, 18% BB, 100% EO as the carrier.

what do you guys think?
per ML
200mg TestE
200mg EQ
200mg MastE

will use it this winter as a lean gainer. Im not new to anything homebrew especially high concentration blends. so before people flame it....please have some background knowledge/experience.

I will be using 3% BA, 18% BB, 100% EO as the carrier.

Sounds like a sweet blend!

You can make that hold? I'm impressed. I suppose I could as well with that much EO but I have issues with high concentration stuff. I get red welts with anything more than "normal"

So 3.5weeks into the high concentrate cycle... Must say if i dont use the hotwater bottle for 20-30 mins after pins it is quite painful lol but using the hot water bottle gives nothing except a slight tightness... holding no problem tho and very very thin so im impressed + only 2x 1.5ml pins per week so worth the pain as if they were all seperate i would be pinning 6ml + using 3 diff vials being a pain! Defo give it a try guys id maybe reccomend moving the mast out if you can handle it ... My hairs falling out already lol.

Last edited:
I hate multi compound blends - no offense.
I'll explain why. Lets say you start to lose hair...your f ed masteron is in blend. Lets say BP goes through roof ..again f ed as eq is part of blend. Hate em.

I hate multi compound blends - no offense.
I'll explain why. Lets say you start to lose hair...your f ed masteron is in blend. Lets say BP goes through roof ..again f ed as eq is part of blend. Hate em.

Yeah see your point tho if you have history with the compounds... No sides that are intolerable... Why not. Hairloss... Isnt bad when it is i will see a gp. as for bp its not an issue as i bairly retain water because of a clean diet and i use a bp monitor to check usually 3-4x pw

Yeah see your point tho if you have history with the compounds... No sides that are intolerable... Why not. Hairloss... Isnt bad when it is i will see a gp. as for bp its not an issue as i bairly retain water because of a clean diet and i use a bp monitor to check usually 3-4x pw
Its all good . Dont get me wrong I was just speaking for myself. If it works for you go for it man!

Back