So this is what im thinking Dbol only

Hi guys I've been a member for a little while and even though I haven't posted a thread, and have only commented probably all of 5 times... I've read all the sticky's and have look through a couple threads. But honestly I feel that theres not just one that you can go off of and say "thats me I'll follow this and go from there" so this is why I've created this thread.

I believe I have conducted enough research to post, and to consider a cycle, and many might think that I have done the opposite due to my title.

Reason why I want to do a Dbol cycle only is for many reasons: its cheap. Also Dianabol is highly anabolic = rapid gains, even if 25%ish is water. Being my first cycle I want to see how I respond to a cycle and figured it would be a great way to get my feet wet. Also quiet straigh forward, pop a pill, no worries of injecting into a nerve or whatever. The list in my head is long.

What I want to do is get some positive advise please. Because I have questions about certain things. I know for starters it should be test + Dbol for 12 weeks and 2 off and post cycle therapy (pct)... But what I want to do is 4 weeks of Dbol, but when it comes down to post cycle therapy (pct) and when to start it I'm unsure.

So please a little bit of help. I've spoken to a couple people and all they say is "Don't worry about it its not strong stuff you wont get gyno..." So I'm here where all the experts are for advise.

So here are my stats:

5'7 (Don't laugh at my height!)
145 pounds
Training for 2 years (had an operations on my jaw not to long ago couldnt eat for 6 weeks, so you have the answer to my weight. And the reason why I want rapid gains)
20 years old
Body fat zero... (honestly never checked it but you could find more fat on ceramic then on me.)

Diet is OK

Previous experience was before my surgery with M1T where I had very nice gains I must say. This is why I think I can succesfully complete a more serious cycle. When I'm taking something I completely change eating/sleeping/training habits, everything goes up a couple notches.

Dbol is a short lived oral. post cycle therapy (pct) should commence the day after last dose.

Cycle for the Mentally Deficient
1-4 Dbol 30mg ED
1-4 Aromasin 12.5mg ED
5-8 Clomid 100/50/50/25

Please do not consider this act of attrition an endorsement for your cycle. Point in fact, your injudiciousness leaves me in considerable consternation.

A reasonable short first cycle would be

Cycle for the Mentally Proficient
1-8 Prop 100mg EOD
1-8 Aromasin 12.5mg ED
Three days after last shot commence 4 week Clomid post cycle therapy (pct) 100/50/50/25

Honestly at your height and weight I would forget about the steroids and invest in some half-pounders with cheese. Your body weight is way to low and your knowledge is severely deficient. Also you seem worried about your height. At your age your growth plates have not closed. You may get another 1-1.5 inches. Premature growth plate closure will leave you with current bone structure.

Okay I have got my karma points. Flamers let lose thy wrath!

Last edited:
As Mr. Humdiddly said you should skip steroids until you get to a decent weight.
Invest in a weight gainer get them extra calories then once you have busted your balls to 170lb and we will help you.

Or you could post up a picture to prove you have a good Build ?
On a very rare occasion i have seen some big guys at 150lb

Hi guys I've been a member for a little while and even though I haven't posted a thread, and have only commented probably all of 5 times... I've read all the sticky's and have look through a couple threads. But honestly I feel that theres not just one that you can go off of and say "thats me I'll follow this and go from there" so this is why I've created this thread.

I believe I have conducted enough research to post, and to consider a cycle, and many might think that I have done the opposite due to my title.

Reason why I want to do a Dbol cycle only is for many reasons: its cheap. Also Dianabol is highly anabolic = rapid gains, even if 25%ish is water. Being my first cycle I want to see how I respond to a cycle and figured it would be a great way to get my feet wet. Also quiet straigh forward, pop a pill, no worries of injecting into a nerve or whatever. The list in my head is long.

What I want to do is get some positive advise please. Because I have questions about certain things. I know for starters it should be test + Dbol for 12 weeks and 2 off and post cycle therapy (pct)... But what I want to do is 4 weeks of Dbol, but when it comes down to post cycle therapy (pct) and when to start it I'm unsure.

So please a little bit of help. I've spoken to a couple people and all they say is "Don't worry about it its not strong stuff you wont get gyno..." So I'm here where all the experts are for advise.

So here are my stats:

5'7 (Don't laugh at my height!)
145 pounds
Training for 2 years (had an operations on my jaw not to long ago couldnt eat for 6 weeks, so you have the answer to my weight. And the reason why I want rapid gains)
20 years old
Body fat zero... (honestly never checked it but you could find more fat on ceramic then on me.)

Diet is OK

Previous experience was before my surgery with M1T where I had very nice gains I must say. This is why I think I can succesfully complete a more serious cycle. When I'm taking something I completely change eating/sleeping/training habits, everything goes up a couple notches.

Lord tundering jesus, you haven't got a click and there's 10,000 clicks in a clue b'y !

Listen up young man.
The above post s are dead on.
Being to light is a drag...now..it ll pay when your older like me..
Now DO NOT go fucking around with your hormones at age 20 or at 40 you ll need them..or you ll struggle for 6 years wondering why your depressed and listless and anxious and have doctor write you and addict you to OTHER drugs...That was a quick summation of my last 10 years...
Your at the healthiest hormonal state you ll ever be right fkn now.
Food and weight gainer s for now..the only way to maintain d bol gain s is to tak e more dbol..
Foood, sleep more of both..train simply..efficiently and probably less..power lifter move s is what you need.

Mr H. is a very good poster and has laid it out nicely for you..

there was a dbol solo thread just started a few days ago, wtf.......
anyways im gonna beat the dead horse and say your plans suck....you are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too small, i didnt even start weight at 20, when i was 22 i began and got to 195 by 25 NATURALLY and that was even without good nutrition or supps cause i couldnt afford it, i used m1t also around then and blew up, havnt needed or used much since until lately......
and your 25% number is wrong, try 60%+ on the dbol size you will lose, if you read enough you would know this....you are obviously going to sift through all the responses until there is 1 that says 'yeah man, i did it and it was good, i dont know why peolple say test first', and youll go with that, youll pound your liver for 6wks, get very strong, put on some water weight cause at your size you dont eat well, and by the 2nd week of pcy youll be weaker and have pissed away most of the weight, and a the same time supressed your natural t and an unatural age to do it.......
also seeing you need juice when you are so young and tiny, odds are you will always need it to grow seeing you couldnt develop a natural base or even attempt to challenge your genetic potential

I have to agree also.... hit the weights hard and EAT EAT EAT. You will get big and by then in a year or two you could be ready for a cycle. I still wouldn't do a dbol cycle only though....

Thanks for all the answers, I appreciate it. I just want to know from Mr. Humdiddly why you would consider a Dbol only cycle to be a bad start? And please dont consider me to be a brainless idiot. I'm here to ask questions so that I can get answers and be ready for when I want to do a cycle. I consider an someone to be Knowledge deficient when they come on this forum and say "well I'm 3 weeks in I'm 16 just started and dont know where to get post cycle therapy (pct)"

I came here to ask what kind of post cycle therapy (pct) I should take after a 4 week Dbol cycle, duration and amounts. I got the answer, thank you.

As I said previously I am considering a cycle, just like a considered to be the next Einstein when I was younger there is a chance it wont happen... or at least soon!

When it comes to training I have proper routines and pretty good technique, and thats something I have down. As for nutrition I will definetly be buying some weight gainer since I just ran out (Muscle Juice 2544... dont really like it felt bloated) I have a good supply of creatine. The gear is good quality and the supplier is top notch.

I will post a picture of myself maybe tonight if I get around to it.

man up and pin some test bro, you'll be alright.

i was there...debating a var cycle, a var/tbol bridge ect....i went with var n test first time, took a deep breath n stuck that fkr in, and guy, look down and it was in and didnt feel nothing, mayb lil sore the next day, but its nothing really, as long as you dont use an 18 to draw and then stick the 18 in lol

Thanks for all the answers, I appreciate it. I just want to know from Mr. Humdiddly why you would consider a Dbol only cycle to be a bad start? And please dont consider me to be a brainless idiot. I'm here to ask questions so that I can get answers and be ready for when I want to do a cycle. I consider an someone to be Knowledge deficient when they come on this forum and say "well I'm 3 weeks in I'm 16 just started and dont know where to get PCT"

I came here to ask what kind of PCT I should take after a 4 week Dbol cycle, duration and amounts. I got the answer, thank you.

As I said previously I am considering a cycle, just like a considered to be the next Einstein when I was younger there is a chance it wont happen... or at least soon!

When it comes to training I have proper routines and pretty good technique, and thats something I have down. As for nutrition I will definetly be buying some weight gainer since I just ran out (Muscle Juice 2544... dont really like it felt bloated) I have a good supply of creatine. The gear is good quality and the supplier is top notch.

I will post a picture of myself maybe tonight if I get around to it.

Sigh... I suppose my earlier response elicits the toil I face now.

Methandrostenolone is a c17 alpha alkylated compound built to withstand the pass through the liver. This results in considerable liver damage, resultig in cycle implementation risk increased through usage over 4weeks. Further, methandrostenolone will not survive second pass relegating it's half life to approximately 4 hours requiring multiple dosing through the day decreasing the livers ability to regenerate.

Usage of methandrostenolone results in very limited nitrogen retention and as a result does not cause the muscle cell proliferation of an injectable testosterone. As a result weight gain associated with Dbol is primarly linked to water retention due to its high susceptibility to aromatase. The resulting water weight stretches existing muscles and accumulates under the skin causing a smooth bloated look. Discontinuation of Dbol results in cell membranes shrinking back to normal levels. As a result very little if any gains are kept due to lack of cell proliferation from nitrogen retention.

The use of a long ester testosterone run concurrently results in nitrogen retention allowing the user to keep approximately half of methandrostenolone gains once discontinued. Methandrostenolone primary function is as a front-loader to "kickstart" gains and strength while waiting for longer esters to establish high blood levels of testosterone.

Without the added effect of cell proliferation due to nitrogen retention the end result of a dbol cycle will be very little if any weight gain retained, increased adipose tissue due to aromatase, possible gynecomastia, heightened blood pressure, loss of definition, hormonal imbalance, difficulty in restarting the HPTA, testicular shrinkage, liver damage and at your age growth stunt.

In other words only a mentally deficient person would run a dbol only cycle knowing full well they will have nothing but side effects to show for it at the end.

Without the added effect of cell proliferation due to nitrogen retention the end result of a dbol cycle will be very little if any weight gain retained, increased adipose tissue due to aromatase, possible gynecomastia, heightened blood pressure, loss of definition, hormonal imbalance, difficulty in restarting the HPTA, testicular shrinkage, liver damage and at your age growth stunt.

In other words only a mentally deficient person would run a dbol only cycle knowing full well they will have nothing but side effects to show for it at the end.

not to shit on you or anything. but i kept my gains. i kept on 24lbs. and after all said an done i put on 2in on my arms, traps got beastly, chest widened a bit. people who seen me before i started and after i lost all the water, said i looked totally different. i have yet to lose these gains either.
now i know i have alot of work before im like alot of you guys. but... might as well put my input in, cause it worked wonders for me

not to shit on you or anything. but i kept my gains. i kept on 24lbs. and after all said an done i put on 2in on my arms, traps got beastly, chest widened a bit. people who seen me before i started and after i lost all the water, said i looked totally different. i have yet to lose these gains either.
now i know i have alot of work before im like alot of you guys. but... might as well put my input in, cause it worked wonders for me

That is of course a possibility. Individuals with naturally high levels of nitrogen retention can retain gains from dbol. However considering the posters height and weight high level natural nitrogen retention seems unlikely.

There always exceptions to the rule, but why spin the wheel when your health is at stake and the odds are stacked against you? Are you actually recommending the OP to embark on a dbol only cycle?

That is of course a possibility. Individuals with naturally high levels of nitrogen retention can retain gains from dbol. However considering the posters height and weight high level natural nitrogen retention seems unlikely.

There always exceptions to the rule, but why spin the wheel when your health is at stake and the odds are stacked against you? Are you actually recommending the OP to embark on a dbol only cycle?

not at all. if he wants to do it... by all means go balls to the wall. but i would atleast throw in some test, if he's not up for pinning go to a gnc or something and get a test booster atleast. i dont want to go through what i did when i ran that. lol thats for sure.

just putting my input on in it cause i had good results from it... but then again, everybodys body is different. and reacts differently

Sigh... I suppose my earlier response elicits the toil I face now.

Methandrostenolone is a c17 alpha alkylated compound built to withstand the pass through the liver. This results in considerable liver damage, resultig in cycle implementation risk increased through usage over 4weeks. Further, methandrostenolone will not survive second pass relegating it's half life to approximately 4 hours requiring multiple dosing through the day decreasing the livers ability to regenerate.

Usage of methandrostenolone results in very limited nitrogen retention and as a result does not cause the muscle cell proliferation of an injectable testosterone. As a result weight gain associated with Dbol is primarly linked to water retention due to its high susceptibility to aromatase. The resulting water weight stretches existing muscles and accumulates under the skin causing a smooth bloated look. Discontinuation of Dbol results in cell membranes shrinking back to normal levels. As a result very little if any gains are kept due to lack of cell proliferation from nitrogen retention.

The use of a long ester testosterone run concurrently results in nitrogen retention allowing the user to keep approximately half of methandrostenolone gains once discontinued. Methandrostenolone primary function is as a front-loader to "kickstart" gains and strength while waiting for longer esters to establish high blood levels of testosterone.

What are your thoughts on the abstract I posted?

Like I said something that I'm considering, and so far I'm liking the input. I've always been very adiment about doing a test + Dbol run, but for a first aas cycle I feel like going light to see how I react and feel on gear before devoting 100's of dollars and many many weeks.

I understand that there is much loss when doing Dbol on cycle, but everyone loses on any kind of cycle, whether it be test + Dbol or Dbol only people lose. The way I see it if after 4 weeks I gain 15 pounds and keep only 7 pounds I'll be happy, and thats being conservative on the initial amount, even if you give or take a few pounds.

The way I see it I run 12 weeks test and front load 4 weeks Dbol, running 350-400mgs of test and 30mgs a day for 4 weeks of Dbol. At the end of it all I'm going to be taking a whole lot more steroids by a mile then if I just run 4 weeks of Dbol. Of course I will take proper PCT and milk thistle and the other crap I forgot the name to.

So really at the end what are we doing are we debating whether my way is more healthy cause theres side effects from everything whether its test + Dbol or tanning in the sun. OR will I keep the gains, we all know theres loses all around for anything you take for a while and stop, I believe that I can get ready for those kinds of loses and be mentally prepared.

I understand that it makes more sense by a mile to do Dbol + test cycle due to gains and kept gains outweighting the sides. BUT its 3 times longer 5 times more expensive and something that is a bit large to chew off on a first time.

Like I said something that I'm considering, and so far I'm liking the input. I've always been very adiment about doing a test + Dbol run, but for a first aas cycle I feel like going light to see how I react and feel on gear before devoting 100's of dollars and many many weeks.

I understand that there is much loss when doing Dbol on cycle, but everyone loses on any kind of cycle, whether it be test + Dbol or Dbol only people lose. The way I see it if after 4 weeks I gain 15 pounds and keep only 7 pounds I'll be happy, and thats being conservative on the initial amount, even if you give or take a few pounds.

The way I see it I run 12 weeks test and front load 4 weeks Dbol, running 350-400mgs of test and 30mgs a day for 4 weeks of Dbol. At the end of it all I'm going to be taking a whole lot more steroids by a mile then if I just run 4 weeks of Dbol. Of course I will take proper PCT and milk thistle and the other crap I forgot the name to.

So really at the end what are we doing are we debating whether my way is more healthy cause theres side effects from everything whether its test + Dbol or tanning in the sun. OR will I keep the gains, we all know theres loses all around for anything you take for a while and stop, I believe that I can get ready for those kinds of loses and be mentally prepared.

I understand that it makes more sense by a mile to do Dbol + test cycle due to gains and kept gains outweighting the sides. BUT its 3 times longer 5 times more expensive and something that is a bit large to chew off on a first time.

Since it is a first cycle if you gain 15 pounds you may keep 3-4 pounds of it. Do what you will. Injudiciousness rallies my RBC's in an aneurysm attempt. I wash my hands of it.

Back