So, you have been wondering about Sciroxx. Let's get the data out there

megatron_ed

So, many folks have been asking questions on the board on whether Sciroxx is G2G or not.

Well, I just entered week 3 of my Sciroxx cycle and as promised, I will keep a log going.

My cycle, stats, and diet are listed below.

CYCLE
For the first two weeks, I injected 750mg of Testodex and 320mg of Trenodex split between two injections. I also am taking 50mg of Sciroxx Dbol daily for the first five weeks. Plan is 15 weeks of test and 10 of tren.

Thus far, it is too early to tell if it is G2G, but I do know that my test/tren combo cannot be sustained. I am having trouble sleeping. Thus, starting with injection #2 of week 3, I am bringing Test down to 500mg and bringing Tren to 400mg ***8211; still split between two injections. I am also bringing the levels more in line so I will have more energy.

STATS

37 years old. 6***8217;, lifting for 20 years, serious last 10-12. Definitely endomorph.

DIET

This is what I have laid out, and usually applies to Mon-Fri. Given that I have a family, weekends are spent with them and eating out, etc. I don***8217;t get too sloppy, but not as good as Mon-Fri.

Breakfast
5 eggs ***8211; 4 whole, 1 white
Myofusion with 1% milk
Coffee

Mid Morning
2 whole eggs
Greek yogurt

Lunch
Chicken Breast (7oz)
Brown Rice
BBQ Sauce
Broccoli

Mid Afternoon
2 whole eggs
Can Tuna
Dinner
Chicken Breast (7oz)
Broccoli
Rice
I also mix it up a little by adding salad, etc.

Late night
Fruit
Cottage Cheese
Shake with Water

For snacks during the day, I go with nuts, an apple, or low fat cheese sticks.

This brings me up to about 3800 cal, 313g carbs and 380g protein.

On my workout days, I will have a fast digesting protein shake immediately after my workout and an hour before dinner.

WORKOUT SPLIT

Try to do 1 day of push followed by one day of pull, then three days off and repeat. During my days off, plan to incorporate cardio this time.

So, example:

PUSH
Chest ***8211; 12 sets (not including warm-up)
Triceps ***8211; 6 sets (not including warm-up)
Shoulders ***8211; 9 sets (not including warm-up)

PULL
Back ***8211; 12 sets (not including warm-up)
Biceps ***8211; 6 sets (not including warm-up)

CARDIO for next two/three days
Run 1.5 miles each day

I do plan to incorporate drop sets, supersets, and FST-7 if I feel appropriate

Any questions, thus far?

I have one ***8211; given the tren and lack of energy. Is cardio a good idea or bad? Want to make sure I don***8217;t mess up my heart.

Thanks and stay tuned.

Not on a regular basis until I get A new gym. I maxed out on the two machines they have and squats kill my knees. Once it warms up outside, I will follow pull with one day of legs outside with many lunges.

Not on a regular basis until I get A new gym. I maxed out on the two machines they have and squats kill my knees. Once it warms up outside, I will follow pull with one day of legs outside with many lunges.

Good to know, I was just giving you a hard time. So is this Sciroxx direct from the EU or a dom reseller or fake from IP ?

It is from the eu, but I have a strong reason to believe it is a counterfeit. However, feedback from others has been good. Let's see.

Thanks for the feedback, will be keeping an eye on this thread to add some remarks to the old black book :)

One thing is certain. The pip is tough on this one. First couple of weeks, my ass was sore as hell for about 3 days. Went to a 1" pin last time. Still have pip, but not as bad.

Anyone else out there have severe issues with cardio and endurance when on tren? Went for a mile run today, and had to stop half way since I was so tired and my shins were so pumped/aching.

everytime I ever did tren (a or e) i had a major decrease in my endurance.... I know everyone is different but it really hits me hard....

Anyone else out there have severe issues with cardio and endurance when on tren? Went for a mile run today, and had to stop half way since I was so tired and my shins were so pumped/aching.

Probably just about everyone lol, I know I do, well not severe but noticable.

yeah i get shin pumps when i play basketball a few days a week. it kills me, but i haul ass up and down the court anyway. only my fuckin shins too, back hasn't been an issue. this is the reason why i never tried tren before. now that i'm not playing for a paycheck anymore i figured i could try it out. if it keeps me off the court for a few weeks for a day or two a week that i'd otherwise be on it, i can live with that. can always drop it if i want to. so far it has been manageable, but pretty fuckin painful nonetheless. mentally it is much harder to explode up and down every time, definitely a battle in my head to force myself to push it. out for fast breaks and shit. hahaha at this point i'm gonna go with it being worth it though!

Update, just finished week 3 and switched to 250mg test and 200mg tren for each injection (500mg of test and 400mg of tren per week). Still doing 50mg for DBol.

Cycle still on track for 15 weeks test, 10 weeks tren, and 5 weeks Dbol, followed by post cycle therapy (pct). Am also using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during cycle. Plan to get bloodwork in a couple of weeks.

Tried cardio again today. No go - even on the treadmill. Wanted to do HIT. Will usually do 2 min of walking at 3.5mph followed by 5.5mph of running. The running will increase 0.5mph each interval to the point I get to 8mph within 20 min. Well, at 6.5mph, the shins start cramping up again.

Thus, running is out. Any other ideas for cardio? Hitting the gym for weights tomorrow and will post my weight on Friday.

Also, I should mention that the pip on this gear is killing me. Don't know if it is the oil or tren, but my ass is killing me post injection for a couple of days.

Also, at what point does the tren fully kick in?

Back