solution for powders

simpllyhuge

this whole suspension thing isnt working for me. Its also inconvinient. Can any one tell me how to suspend aromasin. I know u need to use ethanol. but where do i get it and whats the process. thanks

also where can i get thouse cool bottles like lion has so i can just squirt it in my mouth when im on with road. does lemelange have them, it looks like them might but im not sure if its the same thing. thanks alot

For Aromasin, I recommend capping it. Capping kits are cheap (there is a thread about capping that was recently active), it isn't hard to do, it is convenient to use.

I made my aromasin at 25mg/ml with EC, heated it up and its great. Tastes like complete shit :)

so why do lions taste so good? is that because of the peg? dogue how much does the peg screw up absorbtion? im looking for a guestimation on percent.

also when i buy everyclear do i just go buy it at the liquier store.

I can find 160 proof at the liquor store, it will dissolve exem @ 12.5mg/ml easily. ANY chemical in solution with PEG may be comprimised, it depends on how your body digests PEG. Most of us shit it out, not much is actually absorbed. Does this mean the chemical is not absorbed? Not sure, but why chance it? Id rather taste nasty EC for 10 seconds than semi-nasty PEG/flavoring.

Its not about flavor, thats a market scam fellas. Sooner you realize the better.

why cant i just buy pure everclear from some where? im sure if i cant it means they dont sell it but why not a research site or some shit.

also does finastride disolve easily.

simpllyhuge said:
why cant i just buy pure everclear from some where? im sure if i cant it means they dont sell it but why not a research site or some shit.

cuz its alcohol...grain alcohol. How do they really know if ur 21?

let me hold off on thes questions intill im ready to actually make it.

for now though douge i found the pump bottles on that site but their glass and alittle different, their good enough, but just curious if their are others.

simpllyhuge said:

Brolly take the 95 up to Bridgeport, bunch of places sell it there. O get on the Merrit Parkway, take it to Exit 48, head down Main St. for a mile or two and just past the Subway theres a store that sells a ton of it on the right. I usually buy all mine from there, and then stop into Subway for some eats. Make a day trip of it and grab extra while you're there, sip some on the drive back :)

where is bridge port? i live in brooklyn ny.

some one told me they bought 100% ethanol in the 80s for other purposes but cant remeber where they bought it. Ill just use every clear if thats fine thou.

simpllyhuge said:

some one told me they bought 100% ethanol in the 80s for other purposes but cant remeber where they bought it. Ill just use every clear if thats fine thou.
100% pure ethanol wouldn't stay 100% for long unless it is and remains well sealed. In layman's term, it'll suck the water out of the air until it hits 95% alcohol/5% water.

So the cheap 190 proof EC that I buy locally is about as high as it realistically goes for our type of work.

simpllyhuge said:

Says 1:24 but you can easily make it in under an hour if you make sure to stay away from rush hour times. Stock up and make one trip. If I was down there I'd grab a beer with you and talk receeding hairlines but I doubt I'll be down if at all till later in the week. Lemme know how you make out.

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/...z=&2y=US&2l=&2g=&2pn=&2pl=&2v=&2ffi=&2ex=&2n=

mranak said:
100% pure ethanol wouldn't stay 100% for long unless it is and remains well sealed. In layman's term, it'll suck the water out of the air until it hits 95% alcohol/5% water.

So the cheap 190 proof EC that I buy locally is about as high as it realistically goes for our type of work.

All alcohols inlcuding ethanol are made by distillation. This process of seperation can never leave a pure 100% product. Its just a fact of distillation.

A-10 said:
Brolly take the 95 up to Bridgeport, bunch of places sell it there. O get on the Merrit Parkway, take it to Exit 48, head down Main St. for a mile or two and just past the Subway theres a store that sells a ton of it on the right. I usually buy all mine from there, and then stop into Subway for some eats. Make a day trip of it and grab extra while you're there, sip some on the drive back :)

Don't drive all the way to bridgeport...if you stop at exit 8 on 95...there is a BEVMAX that sells 190 proof grain alcohol.

Back