Some BA/BB info's needed plz

legend05

What % of Ba/BB would you suggest for the following:

1) Prop/Tren ace - 50mg's of each per ml

2) Prop/Npp - 50mg's of each per ml

3) Tren Enan - 200mg/ml

Dont really want to go higher than 50mg on the prop, all prop at 50mg's i have used has been pain free, 100mg/ml hurts like a mofo so i dont mind shooting an extra ml :)

Thanks

madine sho lookin ggood bubba. im bringing her back wiff me ryan. sorry. ill send her back w/minx after minx goes first and i go second then we all go together. :D

im thouroughly tested up right now so it should be a lot of fun.

pullinbig said:
madine sho lookin ggood bubba. im bringing her back wiff me ryan. sorry. ill send her back w/minx after minx goes first and i go second then we all go together. :D

im thouroughly tested up right now so it should be a lot of fun.

hahaha, its ok JP, I gotta wake up every morning and leave her in bed butt ass naked... how do you think i deal with that daily???

And if you think that you are gonna see minx and madine together first.... you're insane!!! :)

I'll send you some clips from the event how bout that???

you better get minx down there before sept 10th then. cause im cave manning madine's ass back to NC. i got my bone in my hand. =0l

pullinbig said:
i got my bone in my hand. =0l

thats a big suprise.... :rolleyes: :D

Oh shit, i must not have told you. One of our friends is getting married at the beach that weekend and we decided to take a little beach vacation when you come down. I'm sorry John, i forgot to tell you.

Looks like you are gonna have to drive up to the Elite in November when we go to finally see Madine. Minx will be there too, so you can try your hand at both of em!!!

Last edited:
RJH8541 said:
thats a big suprise.... :rolleyes: :D

Oh shit, i must not have told you. One of our friends is getting married at the beach that weekend and we decided to take a little beach vacation when you come down. I'm sorry John, i forgot to tell you.

Looks like you are gonna have to drive up to the Elite in November when we go to finally see Madine. Minx will be there too, so you can try your hand at both of em!!!

i may make the elite. we have 3 member s from our gym doing the mountaineer in a few weeks. gonna try to make that. think its in asheville or hickory.

damn scared yall right off. guess you dont get to meet kara then. too bad for both of yall. =0l

pullinbig said:
i may make the elite. we have 3 member s from our gym doing the mountaineer in a few weeks. gonna try to make that. think its in asheville or hickory.

damn scared yall right off. guess you dont get to meet kara then. too bad for both of yall. =0l

I know, this was definetly last minute. And as of yesterday's gas scare, we may end up staying home that weekend anyway. Don't want to get down to Florida and get stuck down there.

So, don't count us out yet...

mmmmmm, Kara.... mmmmmmmmmm

Back