Some help / recommendations on my blast protocol please.

mightysatchmo

Hey Guys,
Heres the scoop. Currently on TRT, been for 10 months. I haven't done a cycle in probably 19 years and looking to add to my TRT weekly to do a blast and back down to TRT to cruise.

TRT Protocol Currently:

210 mg (1cc) Test Enanthate weekly- .5 cc Tues and .5 cc on Saturday
2 Anastrozole tabs weekly on day of test- 1 mg each tab
500 IU of HCG weekly- 250 iu the day before each test shot

Stats:
I am 39 yrs old
5'9" tall
weigh 210 lbs. approx. 15 % BF

Ive been training on and off since in my teens but serious last year and half. Was over weight from injury and laziness, got back into training and on TRT and in best shape through keto diet and training. The image attached is from this week to give you an idea of where I am at soley on TRT.

I ordered from PSL, have part of it and waiting on rest.
My order consist of:

(3) 10 ML bottles of Deca ( 250mg per ml)
(1) 10 ML bottle of Test Enanthate (250mg per ml)
(2) 10 ML bottles of blenf Test Enanthate 200 / EQ 200 ( 400 mg total per ml)

I want to add to my current TRT for a blast and was looking for some recommendations, test and EQ first then incorporate deca toward end etc.

Thanks ahead of time for looking and any advice, appreciate it.

Deca and eq both take a long time to start seeing results. Most people will run eq for 14+ weeks and same goes with deca. With that said, u really don't have enuff eq in your blend to do anything with. At best 400mgs per week for 10 weeks is too short of a time and a low dose. You can run deca for 14 weeks or so at 300-400mgs if u have enuff of that. Or just blast the test. There's good reason as to why its better to plan your blast before obtaining your gear. You got an assorted box of not enuff of what u wanted.

Thanks for the response @tbonexl , I can always run 2ccs of test and deca and in the meantime put another order in for more test and EQ for proper length of run to benefit the best from it. No rush, if not adequate for anything I will just wait and obtain enough prior to running it.

Hey I'd just order more EQ or run test and deca and use EQ another time. Then order a oral to boost cycle. Depending on goals. Dbol, tbol, anadrol etc.

Thanks RR88, after reading thats what im thinking, run 450 mg of test and 400-500mg of deca. Put another order in and hold off on eq until I get that. Not looking to go with orals..just run a blast with injectables.

I know you said you have cycled before but its been some time. What compounds did you use in the past??

Has been some time..ive used sustanon, test, primo and deca. Was never in favor of orals. Not looking to explode...just a decent blast and some results

Mighty make sure deca dose is higher than test. Also I'd advise a kick start with an oral seeing with test and even worse deca they take upwards of 6 weeks to really hit the full benefit. So ul end the cycle and get way less benefit then you should from doses of drugs like these. So two options, kick start with oral 4-6 weeks or make your make your cycle length go up to minimum 14 weeks to a high of 16 weeks.

I'm giving you proper info. If your going to cycle and have some health risks might as well get the most out of it by doing it right.

Thanks RR88! Currently have test in me weekly, a lot lower dosage obviously with TRT. I have no problem going 14-16 weeks and coming off to TRT again. Making a list of my gear I need for this.
Im going to pick up a couple bottles of EQ alone so I can manage the longer duration. Will keep Deca for another time or after EQ run Deca and test.

Yeah saving the deca for the next cycle and picking up more EQ isn't a bad idea.

If you did want to run all three, PSL is fast enough where you should have the rest of your order in time.

However I always recommend planning two cycle ahead... so in your case, if you just go with test and
EQ for this cycle - I would start planning and ordering for the next cycle.

By the way - having an injury and taking all that time off... your picture looks great!

Thanks Repo! Thats the plan I believe. I may run 500 deca and 450 test for 15 weeks and do the test and eq next.
thanks for compliment...busted my ass to get back in shape.

Hey my brother, sorry for the delay I got wrapped up in some shit.

Do heres what I think.

If you have your TRT protocol dialed in you could always keep you test dose the same and just add in another compound (or two). I read a post saying youve crashed your E2 so im going to assume its not quite dialed in. Either way, this is one option. You could always add in Deca and/or EQ but IMO I wouldnt run either less than 600 per week. Deca can be ran lower for therapeutic purposes but I suspect thats not what your going for. Also dont forget EQ aromatizes as well at roughly half the rate or Test. So if you were to stick with you TRT test dose some fucking around with and tweaking of AI dose will most likely have to happen.

The other option is basically the same but youd ramp you Test dose up for the length of the blast. This is how I blast. Up Test and add in compounds.

in any case make sure your running the deca and/or eq for 16 weeks at least and at a dose no lower than 600.

Schredder- thanks brother!
Yeah...E2 was crashed. Went on given protocol and bloods showed AI wasnt dialed in. Working in that now.

Im holding off on the EQ for next blast until I can load up on more to get a proper length cycle of it in at proper dosage with test.
what my plan is Im gonna run a bumped test and deca cycle for 16 weeks. My plan was to run 450 mg Test E and 500mg of deca for that duration. You recommended 600...I can always bump it up to that. Definitely not looking for therapeutic use rather little size.
I gave bloomd the other day and will again in 2 months. Im gonna run labs again too to dial in Ai.

Id run it at 600 personally but I think 500 will do you fine as well and would be and easy 2mls a week rather than 2.4 per week.

It funny because the PSL deca is 250 mg per ml, thats what made my mind up to be honest. Easy 2ml a week.

Last edited:
Thanks RR88! Currently have test in me weekly, a lot lower dosage obviously with TRT. I have no problem going 14-16 weeks and coming off to TRT again. Making a list of my gear I need for this.
Im going to pick up a couple bottles of EQ alone so I can manage the longer duration. Will keep Deca for another time or after EQ run Deca and test.

You're not long into TRT Satchmo... how sure are you that your doc won't pull a random blood test on you?
For that reason alone, I tend to keep my Test to my TRT dose and just add in other compounds...

One mess up with your levels on a blood test and you'll be back to square one, needing a new doc and a whole new protocol.

You can get the results you want by simply adding the deca or the Eq at a higher dose and keeping your test the same as it is now.

Also from experience buddy, no shorter than 16 weeks for the Eq - it only starts to shine at the 10-12 week mark

I'd also have another look at your Adex dosing, seems a bit high for my liking...

Good luck, and don't start til you have everything...

Back