Some help with diet please im getting fat!

You shouldnt have taken steroids. You may have low testosterone from your diabeetus.

You need to find your TDEE, and subtract 200-1000 calories from that. The more calories you cut out, the faster you will burn fat but it will be more difficult to retain muscle.(Google tdee calculator)

After your cycle is done, look into TRT. Hell, look into it right now. Diabetus can cause hypogonadism, aka low testosterone. You can inject testosterone just like you inject insulin to replace what your body doesn't make.

You shouldnt have taken steroids. You may have low testosterone from your diabeetus.

You need to find your TDEE, and subtract 200-1000 calories from that. The more calories you cut out, the faster you will burn fat but it will be more difficult to retain muscle.(Google tdee calculator)

After your cycle is done, look into TRT. Hell, look into it right now. Diabetus can cause hypogonadism, aka low testosterone. You can inject testosterone just like you inject insulin to replace what your body doesn't make.

Hypogonadism is not something that troubles me my natural test levels are fine i have been tested for hypogonadism twice once when i was 17 after a motorcycle crash left me with only 1 testicle and 3 months after the crash my test levels were the same as a normal 2 testicle mans, the 2nd time i was tested was 1 year ago and this test was due to me not gaining, so i already covered that base and to be honest i covered just about all medical bases i could before i turned to steroids to help out, i also did quite a lot of research into it because of being diabetic and i also have my diabetes nurse and doctor on my side, (i say on my side but what i mean is they will keep my bloods checked as a duty to a diabetic) my nurse also gives me some sort of advice depending on my levels, but hey thanks for this input i actually expected hypogonadism to pop up before now on this thread but hey ho but yeh heads up is hypogonadism is not a problem for me :)

Thats very strange. Insulin has a very strong tendency to cause fat gain in diabetics. But it can also cause huge muscle growth if your diet and exercise are on point.

A buddy of mine is a type 1 diabetic. You would think he's on huge amounts of gear, but all he does is eat properly, lift hard, and use insulin to compensate for what his body doesn't produce.

Hypogonadism is not something that troubles me my natural test levels are fine i have been tested for hypogonadism twice once when i was 17 after a motorcycle crash left me with only 1 testicle and 3 months after the crash my test levels were the same as a normal 2 testicle mans, the 2nd time i was tested was 1 year ago and this test was due to me not gaining, so i already covered that base and to be honest i covered just about all medical bases i could before i turned to steroids to help out, i also did quite a lot of research into it because of being diabetic and i also have my diabetes nurse and doctor on my side, (i say on my side but what i mean is they will keep my bloods checked as a duty to a diabetic) my nurse also gives me some sort of advice depending on my levels, but hey thanks for this input i actually expected hypogonadism to pop up before now on this thread but hey ho but yeh heads up is hypogonadism is not a problem for me :)

What were your testosterone levels when they got checked? If the average doctor tells you your testosterone level is "normal" or "fine", that statement doesn't hold any water. You could have been at 250 and he would have said to himself "it's in the normal range, all is good" but hey bro, if hypogonadism isnt your problem, more power to you. Good luck :)

Thats very strange. Insulin has a very strong tendency to cause fat gain in diabetics. But it can also cause huge muscle growth if your diet and exercise are on point.

A buddy of mine is a type 1 diabetic. You would think he's on huge amounts of gear, but all he does is eat properly, lift hard, and use insulin to compensate for what his body doesn't produce.

My uncle is diabetic, he got fucking massive taking insulin. Massive for an old guy. That or he was sneaking some test shots in on the side >: D

My uncle is diabetic, he got fucking massive taking insulin. Massive for an old guy. That or he was sneaking some test shots in on the side >: D

The most powerful anabolic (effect, not drug class) there is. Obviously genetics come into play, but mesomorphs with type 1 diabetes usually get enormous with lifting, and pretty decently muscular/shredded with little to no exercise.

insulin = super anabolic but has the downsides as you mention of fat gain i myself supply non diabetic bodybuilders with insulin and they get great results

What were your testosterone levels when they got checked? If the average doctor tells you your testosterone level is "normal" or "fine", that statement doesn't hold any water. You could have been at 250 and he would have said to himself "it's in the normal range, all is good" but hey bro, if hypogonadism isnt your problem, more power to you. Good luck :)

cheers bro and after getting previous results from doc my actual test level was 521ng/d and that's nicelely within the normal range :)

Last edited:
Back