some newbie questions

southeastar

fist of all i introduce myself,i thanks slimcc to have invited me to this great board,i very intrested in the homebrewing and reading the stikys i learned a lot of things.im sick to get burned by all this UG labs and suppliers and waste a lot of money so i decided to make my own gear.
but there are a few things that i didn't understand well.

1 right i put my powder into the beaker add BA and BB and heat on a stove untill the solution its clear.but how do i wirl the solution??what object do i have to use?obviously not a spoon but something sterile.like what?

2 do i really need to heat the oil if i buy already sterile oils??

3 why do i have to save 2cc of oil to add to the solution in the end?

4 when the solution its into the beaker and ready to be filltered do i have to suck up the solution in a syringe several times using a big needle?

5 when the whole solution is filtered do i have to re heat it again?

im purchasing all the stuff and im planning to make some tren ace and boldenone prop @ 100mg/ml

thanks to any1 who will answer me.

southeastar said:
fist of all i introduce myself,i thanks slimcc to have invited me to this great board,i very intrested in the homebrewing and reading the stikys i learned a lot of things.im sick to get burned by all this UG labs and suppliers and waste a lot of money so i decided to make my own gear.
but there are a few things that i didn't understand well.

1 right i put my powder into the beaker add BA and BB and heat on a stove untill the solution its clear.but how do i wirl the solution??what object do i have to use?obviously not a spoon but something sterile.like what?
Don't forget to add the oil as well.

The solution isn't sterile at this stage. Use a spoon. I tried to get away with swirling the beaker in my hand, but I found that to be insufficient with my first big batch....it was a different color on top and bottom until I took a spoon to it.

southeastar said:
2 do i really need to heat the oil if i buy already sterile oils??
Why waste money on sterile oil? You need to add the oil to the beaker. Hell, some things are just hormone+2% BA and don't need any BB. Do you expect to put the hormone into solution with just 2% BA?

southeastar said:
3 why do i have to save 2cc of oil to add to the solution in the end?
Honestly, most guys don't do that. The idea is that you flush out any hormone left in the filter.

southeastar said:
4 when the solution its into the beaker and ready to be filltered do i have to suck up the solution in a syringe several times using a big needle?
I assume you will be using syringe filters then, instead of bottle top filters? Bottle top filters are really nice, especially for larger batches.

Anyway, you don't have to suck it up, although that is an option. Instead, remove the plunger from the syringe, pour in the oil into the syringe, and put the plunger back. But this might not work too well with a syringe filter. During the 5 seconds that I used a syringe filter last week, this method didn't work too well for me.

southeastar said:
5 when the whole solution is filtered do i have to re heat it again?
No.

southeastar said:
im purchasing all the stuff and im planning to make some tren ace and boldenone prop @ 100mg/ml

thanks to any1 who will answer me.
enjoy.

Back