Some pics from my show sat

needsize

Community Veteran
First off, I won my weight class, the light heavies, fairly easily. For the overall, it was mainly between myself and JuicEvrything. According to the judges it was down to the wire, but I wasnt dry enough in the back, so he edged me out...he looked fantastic, I'm sure he'll be posting pics as well
I have a ton of pics, here are a few

thanks guys, but I did get first, I blew away my weight class, I was edged out for the overall as he was just that much dryer in the back....that being said vinny looked amazing everywhere, but thats what I couldnt beat

Well, it looks like you figured out this whole dieting thing :D

Congrats on the placement!

needsize said:
thanks guys, but I did get first, I blew away my weight class, I was edged out for the overall as he was just that much dryer in the back....that being said vinny looked amazing everywhere, but thats what I couldnt beat

Thanks NS, appreciate the compliment it was a hard faught battle but don't sell yourself short it could have went either way, I was just glad both of us made it to the end, it was definetly a huge learning experience for me and a major eye opener for this creditless sport.

Cheers

JuicEvrything said:
Thanks NS, appreciate the compliment it was a hard faught battle but don't sell yourself short it could have went either way, I was just glad both of us made it to the end, it was definetly a huge learning experience for me and a major eye opener for this creditless sport.

Cheers

thats what I heard from the judges, it was down to the wire between us...best I could have asked for...
I damn near killed myself to come in dryer for the night show, and I did, but am paying for it now....I have never been so dehydrated....had to go out and buy some pedialite
how are you feeling today, cant believe you went to a club afterwards....

Mainly tired, and a bit of gut rott but that is probably self inflicted since I've eaten one out of every food group I haven't eaten in 14 weeks...Taco Bell, pizza, McDonalds, Wendy's etc. but then it's back to eating clean tomorrow night and I'm going to head back to the gym Saturday I think.

JuicEvrything said:
Mainly tired, and a bit of gut rott but that is probably self inflicted since I've eaten one out of every food group I haven't eaten in 14 weeks...Taco Bell, pizza, McDonalds, Wendy's etc. but then it's back to eating clean tomorrow night and I'm going to head back to the gym Saturday I think.

nice, for some reason my stomach has pretty much felt like crap today, so I never went crazy, only thing I did was go to zehrs and get 2lbs of wings....couldnt even go to dairy queen....guess thats for breakfast tomorrow then

Back