Some pics from my show sat

Lemme ask you guys aquestion. At the point where you're on stage how are you feeling? I mean the whole process of drying out the last few days before sounds physically and mentally taxing. Whats your frame of mind when you on stage. NS, you look like you're focused as all hell. The look in your eyes tells the story. Just kinda wondering whats going thru your head.

david_diesel said:
Lemme ask you guys aquestion. At the point where you're on stage how are you feeling? I mean the whole process of drying out the last few days before sounds physically and mentally taxing. Whats your frame of mind when you on stage. NS, you look like you're focused as all hell. The look in your eyes tells the story. Just kinda wondering whats going thru your head.

I was on my last legs, trying to just get through it...I wanted to come back drier for the evening, so I took a LARGE amount of diazide and aldactone, drank almost no water all day, and ate dry shredded wheat all day to soak up any water in my system...so by the time I got on stage, I had nothing left...and all I wanted to do was leave and go out to dinner with my wife...I didnt even want to wait to do the overalls...which I had been waiting for 4 years since my first show to actually get to...

I havent done 5x5 for a while, mainly because I dont want to be stronger and have been training around injuries for years, and have also been doing a lot of weak point training, where as 5x5 is an overall mass builder
My weight was around 194lbs on stage, hard to tell as the judges scale was way off

Well, it looks like you figured out this whole dieting thing :D

Congrats on the placement!

is that DIO in your avatar the italian heavy metal singer...lol short lil fuck he is...

arms and mid section look bigger than ever needsize.....just a mindfuck how well those muscles have come out. congrats bro win or lose

Back