Some thing to think about for those who order over seas.

rocko419

Hello ???
Guys I just want to share this bit of info with you just in case including me we think it cant happen to us.....

The story is this and it's a TRUE story.

A good friend of mine and this was about 3 years ago ordered some shit from Mexico.
3 or 4 weeks latter a police officer of some sort I don't know what agency he was with but any way they knocked on my friends door and asked for him and asked if he ordered some thing from Mexico. Well first off my friend shit a little bit and second he was honest and said yes. But he never got the package and told that to the police and basically that was it. They put a scare in to him and warned him to not do that ever again unless he;s looking for trouble. Guys I swear to god on my life this is a true story. So take it for what it;s worth and do what you want with this story. Me and my friend were trying to think why this could have happened and the only thing we can think of is that maybe his order wasent from Mexico and instead it was domestic from some one that was beeing watched. I don't know but if nothing else know that this story is 100% true. Mike

spookey stuff that bud!! hope he is back in the game and changed his source now..
thanks for the info,,

I would have never said yes that I ordered something from mexico let alone telling them the truth that it was juice!! That in it self more than likely brought more heat to the guy they were possibly watching.
Think about it....you think they are gonna go to everyone that may have ordered from this guy? Chances are this guy was selling more than juice bro.

I agree that the was probably selling more than juice. From what I can tell, most police officers aren't worried about steroids as much as they are about cocaine, meth, or even weed. At least they just scared him and he got to stay out of jail.

I agree that the was probably selling more than juice. From what I can tell, most police officers aren't worried about steroids as much as they are about cocaine, meth, or even weed. At least they just scared him and he got to stay out of jail.

that's cuz half of LE is on gear.

It's funny you say that, because I have a buddy that used to be in LE and he tried to help hook me up with a doc friend of his. I don't have any numbers on it, but I've heard that it is fairly common for LE officials to be on gear.

Yea sure look around your gym and pick out the guys wearing LE sweats that look like they're on but I'm sure most of them wouldnt hesitate to bust you

so these cops are doing parcel interdictions, follow up with the receiver of the package, just to warn him? Doesn't make too much sense to me being in LE myself...(just a city cop though) I'd never bust anyone with juice....only tweekers, potheads, and drunks...

so these cops are doing parcel interdictions, follow up with the receiver of the package, just to warn him? Doesn't make too much sense to me being in LE myself...(just a city cop though) I'd never bust anyone with juice....only tweekers, potheads, and drunks...

I cant beleave the law even took the time to go to his house. The hole thing did not make sence to me either. There must be more to it. This was this guys first time ever ordering of line and for this to happen??? I dono I agree it don't sound right but it;s a true story non the less...

thats when i blame the ol lady...and act stupid shouting ..FUKN AVON..YOU AND THAT FUKN AVON........

Back