Some updates from RJH8541

Golgo13 said:
When you take pics turn off the flash. The flash is washing your definition out.

Are you talking about all the pics or just the ones I just posted. I was wondering if that was the case. Thanks bro.

RJH8541 said:
Are you talking about all the pics or just the ones I just posted. I was wondering if that was the case. Thanks bro.

All of them to some degree. Take pics where there is only one light source in the room, like sunlight in the morning comming through the window. Or just one light source overhead. Definition is appreciated when shadows are seen, but when a flash is used there are no shadows.

Golgo13 said:
All of them to some degree. Take pics where there is only one light source in the room, like sunlight in the morning comming through the window. Or just one light source overhead. Definition is appreciated when shadows are seen, but when a flash is used there are no shadows.

Thanks man, I'll try it in some natural light at the house.

house1 said:
very nice progress --

Thanks guys. I have come off everythin right now for a few months to rest up and then hit it hard again in June. Should be fun!!

hkinla said:
Nice ink, you gonna get it filled in soon? If so, post a pic.

Yep, getting the last piece of black done this Friday hopefully. I'll post pics for sure.

mranak said:
Any progress?

Well, if you call being off and FAT progress, then hell yes, I'm kicking ass.

I wasn't gonna post these but since you asked, fuck it, who cares. This is now 9 weeks off everything. Damn estrogen... believe me, i can't wait to either get back on, or get my test levels back to normal so I can start cutting this shit off me.

Last edited:
looking good brotha...i wish i looked "fat" lol

your legs are out of control big...

guess you been training legs for a long time?

I hope to one day get to the point where I can look as good as you and refer to myself as fat. I'm going to be seeing Mr. pullinbig soon and I'm sure he'll get my ass on the right track.

In other news, looks like you have an awsome house. Good body, good house, good wife. Damn, I just ain't feel'n all that sorry for you 'bro.

mister69 said:
looking good brotha...i wish i looked "fat" lol

your legs are out of control big...

guess you been training legs for a long time?

Ever since I started training. They just happen to be my strong point, along with delts.

mranak, thanks buddy. I do have a great life, wife, house, etc. My mind is just playing its normal tricks on me now that I am off. Once I can start seeing improvements again and start cutting the fat down, i will be alright.

btw, here's a couple nice shots of my house this winter... We've got a quiet couple of acres out in the country in Georgia and we love it!!

Last edited:
Back