Some updates from RJH8541

Deadlift said:
lookin thick. That piece on your back will look nice when it's finished. You going straight black or something else? I am covered in tribal now......scares the shit out of some girls though when a big fucker covered in ink walks in. ah well.....all in the name of the game

I know what you mean bro. Cool thing is it scares most dudes too. lol

Anyway, its going to be Black and Crimson. The red is hard to see because he just used basic red as the outline, but it will be a deeper maroon type color once its done.

weegaz22 said:
looks like the pics have been flipped around if you compare the backgrounds in the pics

Basically. When I created the pics, I had the 'after' photos on the left and it didn't represent the change correctly... looked like I had gotten smaller. So I used the horizontal flip and it made it look like my tattoo is on the left. It is, however, on the right!!

Thanks for the comps guys, I'll update in a few weeks.

I like the ink and i like the black and crimson!!! but that is mad time and patience!!!

anyway... Looking really good! Cardio schmardio.. like you and Mad don't get enough cardio as it is hehehe... Your abs will come in... You know my view point on cardio lol...

The two of you are gonna look sick in Jamaica!!!

supes

supergirl said:
I like the ink and i like the black and crimson!!! but that is mad time and patience!!!

anyway... Looking really good! Cardio schmardio.. like you and Mad don't get enough cardio as it is hehehe... Your abs will come in... You know my view point on cardio lol...

The two of you are gonna look sick in Jamaica!!!

supes

Thanks babydoll. And believe me, she takes care of most of my cardio for me. BUT, I would love to hear your viewpoint on 'that type' of cardio!! lol, or you could just come down and show us!! bwahahahahaha!

Seriously though, I know all this heavy ass lifting is what has helped bring me down anyway. If I do any cardio, it will be light on my off days maybe for no more than 30 minutes on the treadmill. I like what diet does for me and I think I can manipulate it to help out alot. Besides, not looking to get shredded, just have the abs pop some more.

I can't wait for the h-moon, its gonna be awesome!! I'll make sure Madine emails you some pics!!

Thanks again sweetie.

RJ

drk_diggler said:
Nice work bro.. Lookin badaass..... Now fill in that tattoo

Thanks drk... I'm working on it. Finally got a blittle barter going with my tattoo artist so I may be able to afford it sooner than later@@ lol

RJH8541 said:
Thanks babydoll. And believe me, she takes care of most of my cardio for me. BUT, I would love to hear your viewpoint on 'that type' of cardio!! lol, or you could just come down and show us!! bwahahahahaha!

Seriously though, I know all this heavy ass lifting is what has helped bring me down anyway. If I do any cardio, it will be light on my off days maybe for no more than 30 minutes on the treadmill. I like what diet does for me and I think I can manipulate it to help out alot. Besides, not looking to get shredded, just have the abs pop some more.

I can't wait for the h-moon, its gonna be awesome!! I'll make sure Madine emails you some pics!!

Thanks again sweetie.

RJ
LMAO... tempting...

She better send me pics!!

How is her training?? On track hopefully!! Keep me posted

luv supes

supergirl said:
LMAO... tempting...

She better send me pics!!

How is her training?? On track hopefully!! Keep me posted

luv supes

She is doing fine, diet has cleaned up well. But she has been sick with a cold for the last four days, which sux obviously. I'll have her email you.

well well well. a bber turned to a PLing routine and lookie what happened. added more mass in 4 months than the previous 2 years. lean mass.

im telling youy guys/gals that if you want to be thick and strong quit those sissy ass iso curls and start pullin deads, squating deep, benching and doig heavy back work. ryan i more impressed with your back thickness/width than anything else. major change.

of all the guys i train the biggest change in most of them is their backs and legs. once this foundation is estabished skies the limit. i dont remeber who it was but in another thread they said that ryan could not add 25lbs of muscle in one year at his stage of development. i called bullshit then and still call it. youve already added well over 10lbs of meat in 4 months and shedded fat. just think if you were truly doing a bulking cycle.

congrats my friend. job well done. whos madines friend?

pullinbig said:
well well well. a bber turned to a PLing routine and lookie what happened. added more mass in 4 months than the previous 2 years. lean mass.

im telling youy guys/gals that if you want to be thick and strong quit those sissy ass iso curls and start pullin deads, squating deep, benching and doig heavy back work. ryan i more impressed with your back thickness/width than anything else. major change.

of all the guys i train the biggest change in most of them is their backs and legs. once this foundation is estabished skies the limit. i dont remeber who it was but in another thread they said that ryan could not add 25lbs of muscle in one year at his stage of development. i called bullshit then and still call it. youve already added well over 10lbs of meat in 4 months and shedded fat. just think if you were truly doing a bulking cycle.

congrats my friend. job well done. whos madines friend?

Thanks John, you have been a tremendous help. I am looking forward to adding that extra 15lbs by the end of this year!!! And for all you naysayers out there, it really works. My body didn't change until I started slinging heavy weight!! So there you go. My new routine is one of IA's that seems to be working well but after a couple months i will prolly go back to a version of yours again.

J, that's OUR new 'friend' we met recently. Truely like a brunette version of Madine. Totally hot and cool as hell. Like one of the guys, but with a great ass and a great mouth.

And she lovvvvvvvvvvves Madine. Man am I lucky!! lol

I'll keep you posted you know that. The chem forum will be spiced up again!!!

RJH8541 said:
My body didn't change until I started slinging heavy weight!! So there you go.
EXACTLY!!! that is what i swear by!! that is how i got as lean as i am... heavy ass weights!!! transformed my body big time!!!

Rj, Mad and friend... my my my...

supergirl said:
EXACTLY!!! that is what i swear by!! that is how i got as lean as i am... heavy ass weights!!! transformed my body big time!!!

Rj, Mad and friend... my my my...

I'm telling you, the trip may take a little while.... but I promise you we would have fun. lol :3some:

Funny thing about heavy weights. I haven't done any cario yet, just dropped the Deca, the water from that came off and all my veins are popping in my lower abs and shoulders/arms. My abs are coming in more. And I am still lifting heavy... low/med volume, alternating weeks. I love this shit... and I freaking hate cardio. So this is working out great for me.

I figured it out last night. I am thinking I am prolly around 9-10% right now if I had to guess. I started this 4 months ago at 230 at 15.2% BF. I stepped on the scale yesterday at 231lbs, which, if I am at 9-10%, that would equate to a gain of 12-14lbs of lean mass. That is AWESOME in my book (wait... do I even have a book?)

Update!!!

Well, i took a couple shots last night. i don't think they show much difference but that may just be me, but I am more vascular and getting leaner. Its been about 3-4 weeks since I posted these so I'm not too concerned. My goal was to not lose too much size and of course when I am trying to lean down, my appetite goes thru the roof!!! Still need to get the tan going more, and lose the love handles. I think the lower back fat is gonna be the last to go.

Also, if I do decide to compete at all, I really need to figure out this breathing thing. Don't want an embolism!! lol :headshot:

Anyway, here's a couple and one of the wheels!!

btw, getting my ink filled in Sunday...

Last edited:
No new pics yet, just a couple of the ink getting filled in. Slowly but surely...

on to the Crimson parts next week hopefully.

Last edited:
OK, almost done, another 2 hours in the chair (apparently a pussy according to dipshit up above. lol). Not really progress pics in a BBing sense, but some of you wanted to see the tat finished up.

One more 2 hour session to fill in the last bit o' black and it will be complete.

Last edited:
Back