Sore nipple and lump

philippeb

OK!,
So im like, screwed to even beyond hell !

I started my cycle im 500 mg test e EW (250 mg monday and 250 friday).

So, i used .25 mg EOD of adex for crontrolling sides.

3 weeks later my nipple is getting sore.

I bump to .5 mg EOD

Still sore nipple.

1 week later i bump up to .75 mg EOD

STILL sore.

Now i have bumped to 1 mg EOD of adex.

Friends are telling me that more of this aint good for my health.
And now i begin til be able to squize som liquid out of nipples.

SO!

I ADD, 1.25 mg bromo ED to this (Starting from today).

What the fuck is going on ?

I only have 5x 2.5 bromo on hand, since my dealer has to order this stuff, and he gave me what he had for himself.
I can have more bromo after newyears eve.

So 1.25 will have to do.

But im like, how can i have prolactin on somthing as silly as 500 mg test e EW ?
AND! i was taking adex allready.

Atm im allmost ready to cry for my fucked up nipples, got a big lump under mi right nipple, and today i started getting a little on the left.

Should i stop my cycle ?

I think it's better to be safe (stop your cycle) than be sorry (get permanent bitch tits that will require surgery to remove).

But, since I have never had to deal with this kind of a problem, I would suggest that you also post this in the General forum to get advices and help from other members.

ive have never heard that letro lowers prolactin? you better stop cycle and get to doc. dopamine, brimo, b6 and vitex are what ive heard can help. letro kills estrogen not prolactin

Ok so we have seen this before and I can't say definitely but ....
If you have never had gyno issues before or they were controlled well with adex but all of a sudden the adex is not working on a simple 500mg/wk Test E cycle...then I'm thinking your adex could be bunk been seeing it more and more. Go to privatemdlabs.com order a female hormone panel and let us know the results we can get this turned around but blood tests will point us in the right direction.
Also are you taking any insulin or IGF?

Im suspecting your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) was bunk same happened to me but luckily I had another Aromatase inhibitor (AI) from a different source and it wiped my sides away I was getting really sore nipples. You should get some letro asap I actually removed a small lump I got last cycle but I caught it very early good luck

Im suspecting your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) was bunk same happened to me but luckily I had another Aromatase inhibitor (AI) from a different source and it wiped my sides away I was getting really sore nipples. You should get some letro asap I actually removed a small lump I got last cycle but I caught it very early good luck

Same thing has happened to me in the past. After switching to Aromatase inhibitor (AI) from a different source the symptoms subsided. I have to go with 49er. Probably bunk Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Try to always have that letro on hand in the future. Good luck bro

bro get some nolva and run 10-20mg ed. cures up gyno real good. Still use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) but include some nolva man you'll see good results

Back