Sore Shoulders

JKB

I pin with 23G 1 inch needles every 5 days. I am trying go cheek to cheek and shoulder to shoulder to prevent scar tissue. On the days I pin on the cheek its compeletely painless and perfect. But on shoulder days it hurts like hell while the needle goes in and my shoulder is sore even the next day. Also my the injection spot bleeds alot after pinning.

Am I using a bigger needle then I should?? What do you guys think / Any thoughts??

ouch! 23ga in delts must hurt. I use 25ga x 5/8"long for shouders and it hurts only a little.

If you read some other posts some guys use 28ga to 30ga insulin pins for delts as well.

I use 23g everywhere. I cant tell the differnce in the "stick" between 23 and 25. I can tell I have to push harder with the 25g and I tend to wiggle about more so I just stick with 23g

I have used the slin pins, works fine, kind of a procedure to load them.

Warm up your gear in a cup of hot water. inject after a shower.

Use 28-31g insulin needles and 1/2 cc syringe. It is totally 100% painless. IF you are lean, you can use 5/16" long needles. If you are not, use 1/2" long needle.

I go shoulder to shoulder on Mon/Thurs and have been doing it that way for a couple of weeks now. It's the only way I'll ever pin from now on.

Use 28-31g insulin needles and 1/2 cc syringe. It is totally 100% painless. IF you are lean, you can use 5/16" long needles. If you are not, use 1/2" long needle.

I go shoulder to shoulder on Mon/Thurs and have been doing it that way for a couple of weeks now. It's the only way I'll ever pin from now on.

Hey cashout how long does it take you to pin? Where can I get these syringes and needles (I live in South Carolina)? What do you load the test with?

i doubt you will have any significant scar tissue with enanthate or cypionate. and propionate only affects some. no need to inject the first 2 in the delts

Hey cashout how long does it take you to pin? Where can I get these syringes and needles (I live in South Carolina)? What do you load the test with?

It takes me a grand total of 2 minutes start to finish.

1. I grab my 1ml bottle of Paddock Test Cyp and draw the entire 1.25 cc into a 3cc syringe using a 23g 1" needle. (I love Paddock 1ml - they always are overfilled!).

2. I pull the plunger out of a 31g 5/16" 1/2cc insulin syringe and inject .67 cc into the barrel of the insulin syringe. That effectively fills up the whole syringe with oil.

3. I re-position the plunger in the top of the 31g insulin syringe and put it directly into my delt - which I don't even feel b/c the needle is so freaking small.

4. I depress the plunger until empty - about 12 seconds with my thumb depressing the plunger top.

5. Recap the 23g 1" and store for Thursday next injection.

Done! Couldn't be any easier or painless!

Insulin syringes are over the counter everywhere. Just go to Walgreens, Walmart, ect and pick up a box.

I would stay away from that shoulder for a while.. You might have messed up a shot somewhere along the line and done some damage.. Let it heal for a couple of months and then go back there.. If you keep hitting the same wound you could create some problems for yourself..
CJW, I was curious if you have info on the reason for scarring.. It seems you dont think it is the trauma from the injection which causes scar tissue, or am I misunderstanding you?

It takes me a grand total of 2 minutes start to finish.

1. I grab my 1ml bottle of Paddock Test Cyp and draw the entire 1.25 cc into a 3cc syringe using a 23g 1" needle. (I love Paddock 1ml - they always are overfilled!).

2. I pull the plunger out of a 31g 5/16" 1/2cc insulin syringe and inject .67 cc into the barrel of the insulin syringe. That effectively fills up the whole syringe with oil.

5. Recap the 23g 1" and store for Thursday next injection.

It is okay to reuse the needle you use to draw the test and fill the insulin syringe???

Thanks

i doubt you will have any significant scar tissue with enanthate or cypionate. and propionate only affects some. no need to inject the first 2 in the delts

So you think I should just go cheek to cheek and no problems for scar tissure or anything??

Back