sost and winny cycle help please

dazkem

Thanx for taking the time to look at my first post, i'm 31yrs old, 252lbs, and been training 5 years...I want to add size but not get the bloated look that comes with some cycles..would this be any good?

How would this look and what would you gain, would this cut down the water retention from the sost, making the gains harder ?
1-6 50mgs (tabs) winstrol ed
1-8 250mgs sostenon ew

Cheers
Daz

Much depends on your diet, anyway I would run win at the end of your cycle, say 50mg ED weeks 5-8. I would definitely use depot instead of oral.
I'm sure it will help you avoid any bloating, even because 1 susta/week is not that much of test.

I agree with batman on the timing of the Winstrol (winny). I like an oral at the end of a cycle, that way post cycle therapy can start immediately. However, I don't remember offhand the halflife of Sustanon (sust), it might be 3-4 weeks or something with all the different esters it has.

As far as oral or injectible Winstrol (winny), either way will be fine. You'd get better results with injecting, but I really wouldn't sweat it at all.

dazkem said:
Thanx for taking the time to look at my first post, i'm 31yrs old, 252lbs, and been training 5 years...I want to add size but not get the bloated look that comes with some cycles..would this be any good?

How would this look and what would you gain, would this cut down the water retention from the sost, making the gains harder ?
1-6 50mgs (tabs) winstrol ed
1-8 250mgs sostenon ew

Cheers
Daz

dazkem, I'm sure many will agree to run the Winstrol (winny) 3 weeks past your last shot of Sus. Also taking into consideration that you are already 252lbs, 250mg/week of Sus is a fairly low dose. How about something like this:

1-8 500mgs/Sus
6-11 50mgs/ed winstrol
12 clomid therapy

As for cutting down on water retention, keep in check your sodium intake. In my opinion you should purchase an anti-a, if you start to notice that you are bloating or any symptoms of gyno start taking an anti-a right away.

Good luck on your first cycle and welcome to Steroidology!:D

Back