**Sources mentioned in Emails/Pm's = SCAM**

Scarz

I am banned!
if you guys get an email or even a pm (usually from a newbie) that states they need your help in cycle, choosing a steroid or whatever, then somewhere their message they throw in "i got my steroids at -----".

Know that they are indirectly directing you to a scam source pretending like that just gave up a source without knowing. Save your money, and give the emailer or pm'er the middle finger.

"kurdimoh" is one of these dudes right now sending these emails, but in the futeure they come under different names. if u get an email from KURDIMOH, or anyone else mentioning a source, fuck 'em dry, and let 'em hang dry. It's a scam begging to steal money. Pathetic bastards.

Last edited:
I usually get PM's from newbies that are looking for steroids?? I have have never posted that I take them or even know much about them, but yet i keep getting PM's from people to buy them????:wtf:

I just got an email from "kurdimoh" on my private email. I don't even know how he got the address. I deleted it without opening.
Thanks for the "heads up" scarz!

Thanks sexy :)

if you guys get an email or even a pm (usually from a newbie) that states they need your help in cycle, choosing a steroid or whatever, then somewhere their message they throw in "i got my steroids at -----".

Know that they are indirectly directing you to a scam source pretending like that just gave up a source without knowing. Save your money, and give the emailer or pm'er the middle finger.

"kurdimoh" is one of these dudes right now sending these emails, but in the futeure they come under different names. if u get an email from KURDIMOH, or anyone else mentioning a source, fuck 'em dry, and let 'em hang dry. It's a scam begging to steal money. Pathetic bastards.

Yeah, I didnt even need to see this warning. I read it and deleted it right after. Had scam juice all over it...

I got a PM from a newb who said he has been scammed twice so I referred him to a sponsor. He replied that they were too pricey, so I guess he can keep getting scammed for all I care.

Back