spartan labs help !

I have heard a few people mention that lab.
I know the are sponsors for Pro M.

Have you already got the stuff ?

no i have not send my money yet i want someones ok before i send a grand off i want to compete this summer and if i buy bulk im good on gear

Yeah, I am wondering the same thing I have some of it now and it's good shit. Have you already ordered it yet? I am thinking about just biting the bullet and buying just a couple to see if I get it or not.

They are great. But I hate people asking about them. He is not taking orders now anyway so you will have to wait. Great guys and product but do not post any details on them please.

Football if you already have some then why would you question Sparta. Don't bother sending money because hes not taking orders

Had to revise. As of today he is taking orders. This guy will def come through.

No I just saw that shit. Here we go it's gonna turn into a bunch of fucktarts posting too much info. How about read the thread that's already up

No I just saw that shit. Here we go it's gonna turn into a bunch of fucktarts posting too much info. How about read the thread that's already up

fuktarts hahah you got some funny names!! well atleast this thread Im not arguing with a 19year old about what is considered meth lol

Back