Spring cycle finalized

bigdawg1468

After some more reading and input from others here is what I have decided to go with on my next cycle, this will be my third. Starting Mar 1

Week 1-3 100 Prop EOD
Week 1-4 35mg dbol ED
Week 1-10 600/wk Enan
Week 1-10 100 EQ EOD
Week 6-12 75 Fina ED
Week 9-12 100 Prop EOD
Week 9-12 50 Winstrol (winny) ED

1mg ldex EOD, Nolva on hand just in case, Clomid 2 days after last shot of Prop.

Clen and Ephedrine starting week 5 alternating weeks between the 2.

Stats are
6 feet
217lbs BF around 15%

looks pretty solid, only critique i would have, would be to FL the EQ on week 1, then, start your eod inj. of EQ.

Doc Banner said:
looks damn good....but drop the EQ week 9 and frontload week 1

why not shoot the prop ED @ 50mg?

I have thought about it but I don't know if I want to become a human pin cushion or not. I have toyed with the idea of even going to EOD for Fina.

I will look into the frontload of the EQ, a few people have suggested this.

thanks for everyones input

Nutri-Wrestler said:
why do eq eod? why not do the inject twice a week?

looks good though

From the profiles I have read I thought you had to run eq at least EOD.

If I am mistaken then I would love to only have to inject it twice a week. Can anyone else clear this up?

bigdawg1468 said:
From the profiles I have read I thought you had to run eq at least EOD.

If I am mistaken then I would love to only have to inject it twice a week. Can anyone else clear this up?

No, you can even get by with once a week, but twice a week is ideal, how many mg/ml is it anyways?

StoneColdNTO said:
No, you can even get by with once a week, but twice a week is ideal, how many mg/ml is it anyways?

its 200mg/ml, I will do it twice a week on the same days as my Enan.

Thanks for the info.

bigdawg1468 said:
its 200mg/ml, I will do it twice a week on the same days as my Enan.

Thanks for the info.

no problem bro. the ester on boldenone undecylenate is very long which will require less frequent injections.

people used to do it eod because they could only get a concetrartion of 50mg/ml. but since you have 200mg/ml, you can do it less frequently

bigdawg1468 said:
I have thought about it but I don't know if I want to become a human pin cushion or not. I have toyed with the idea of even going to EOD for Fina.

I will look into the frontload of the EQ, a few people have suggested this.

thanks for everyones input

Just use .5" insulin pins for the little ED injections, you won't mind them a bit and they get the job done just fine. They work great for delts and quads (and any other site injections you may want to do, I stick with the easy painless ones).

Just use double the amount of EQ the first week, this will get blood levels up to where they will be for the whole cycle. So 700mg in week one, then 350mg for the rest.

Doc Banner said:
Just use .5" insulin pins for the little ED injections, you won't mind them a bit and they get the job done just fine. They work great for delts and quads (and any other site injections you may want to do, I stick with the easy painless ones).

DOC......I'd suggest he use a longer pin for the quads...did you check out his stats brother?:

Stats are :
6 feet
217lbs
BF around 15%

I am going to use 25g 1 inch this time around. In the past I used 23g but with the EOD shots for Prop and Fina, I want the smaller pin this time. I tried the 25 last cycle at the end and found as long as I warm it up it injects really easy.

Back