!st Anvar cycle

Bizza

Animal
HELP !st Anavar

Heys guys was thinking of doin an anavar cycle for its strength and leaning out effects i know this goes against all the valuble info i have read on the forum and if my weight wasnt a concern id do test e all the way maybe in the future :) but for now due to Jkd/judo training.

History been training natty on n off for 8yrs i am a pt which isnt much but has helped me take my supps creatine/multi/glutamine/glucosamine/protein/l-carnitine powder/efa's currently weight is 115 kg 184cm 17% bodyfat (bit to high) been slackin off on the cardio my proposed cycle is

Anavar 40mg at 6 weeks with milkthistle tabs
should i take any supps while on cycle and if so which??

Pct Noveldex 40/30/20/10 with my supps and any other supps that you guys would recomend??

any help would be greatly appreciate thanks.

Last edited:
I'd probably extend the cycle to 8 weeks. You should notice a body recompositioning-type effect. Don't go by the scale, as you're not going to gain a whole lotta weight. Go by how you look in the mirror. Your strength should definitely increase also.

If you were to add a small amount of test, I think you'd be much happier.

In any event, a var only cycle isn't terrible as long as your expectations aren't outrageous. If strength increases, a hardening effect, and little to no sides is what you want, you'll be satisfied. It depends on what you're after.

As far as the supplements, you can keep taking them while cycling. In fact, creatine and var work synergistically so you may wanna increase your creatine intake while on.

Var

Hi Bizza I have used var many times and it depends on what you are looking to do I take a detox formula the name of the prod. is lily of the desert it will alter your LDL &your HDL a bit but Var is one of the mildest steroids I may be new to this site but not to bodybuilding I have been in this sport a very long long time if you need more info contact me your friend in iron DYNOMAN

thanks for the help fellas much appreciated.... with regards to creatine i usually use mono but we got a heavy influx of all these new formulas dwn under that have come from the states whats the best to take with the var should i use no xplode or superpump creakic etc??

i have decided that while on cycle to have the following supps what are your thoughts and recommendations:
fishoil/multi/milkthistle/liver cleanser/glutamine/proteinpowder/l-carnitine/Zma

and a prework out formula which do u guys recommend??

and what creatine have you used while on var and seen good results with??

Bizza

i have decided that while on cycle to have the following supps what are your thoughts and recommendations:
fishoil/multi/milkthistle/liver cleanser/glutamine/proteinpowder/l-carnitine/Zma

and a prework out formula which do u guys recommend??

and what creatine have you used while on var and seen good results with??

Bizza

As far as the supplements are concerned, glutamine and zma are IMO, not worth the money. The others are fine.

I prefer Phosphagen HP as my creatine of choice (yeah its probably a bit overpriced and there are more 'sophisticated' choices out there). HP post-workout has always provided me with the best results. I've tried CEE and prefer the monohydrate form. Plus, CEE tastes like ass and there's practically no way to blunt it.

I like superpump250 pre workout, Reguler monohydrate with my PWO shake, and i also take purple-K cre-akline in the am.

Back