!st cycle help , finally

RatedRKO

hey guys,

Been posting and reading here for a while and have had a few posts regarding first cycles but have held off to learn a little more..

im 28 an ex kiickboxer for 4 years so have been in very good shape....I have been hitting the gym hard and my stats are

5/11 1/2
96 kg (not sure in pounds what that equates to )
bf around 15% mark , hase drifted out a little since stopping the extreme cardio....
Naturally i am lucky as i am naturaly muscular..

I had a few cycles i was thinking of doing in the past these are the ones i am considering...

test e 600mg weeks 1 -12

Another cycle is

test e 600 mg weeks 1 - 12
deca 400 mg weeks 1-10

or

test e 600mg weeks 1-12

dbol weeks 1-4 (not sure on dosage amount )

My goals bigger , stronger , more muscle :)

i do have stanazol on hand would it be worthwile to use that also or as im thinking get rid or it and use it for a future cycle.....

how much mg per ml does tets e as i heard somone say it does not come in more than 50 or 75 mg per ml..

thanks guys

also post cycle therapy (pct) advice would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:
test only or test with dbol are youur best bets.... although i would suggest to not use the dbol on your first cycle and stick with just test

lol my test e is 250mg per mL

PCT = Nolvadex 40 mg for first 2 weeks 20 mg for the next 2 until you feel "Normal" (libido, etc)

Last edited:
Test only for now; you can add other compounds with your next ones.

I have decided on Test e

The test e i can get is not the pharmacutical 200 - 250 mg per ml its the animal 75mg per ml....

im planning on doin 12 weeks x 7.5 ml which = 562mg per week

the reason been so i use all the test up as im getting 90 ml...

Has anyone hear had exp wth 75mg enanthate

i am thinking of kickstarting the cycle with d bol for the first 4 weekd at 25 - 30 mg Ed...

how does that sound...

im going to work out the correct post cycle therapy (pct) etc once i have the gear organised.

thanks

I don't see a problem with running 4 weeks of Dbol on your first cycle, as long as you researched side affects of Dbol. For me, my appetite was shot on Dbol, once I stopped it came back almost immediately. I love the strength you get on Dbol!! Enjoy

Would frontloading the test and give the dbol a miss for this cycle be a good idea, so the cycle would look like this ...

Week 1 - 750 - 1000 mg
week 2 - 12 - 500 mg

Last edited:
thanks guys for the input.. I have decided to just go with the 500 mg per week over 12 of the test e.. Im not goin to bother with frontloading just keep it simple.. Im thinking along the lines of my body is a work im progress and i have many cycles over the comin years to get to my ultimate goal... Now that i have the cycle all organised just a little help with what i should have on hand and what my post cycle therapy (pct) should look like.. I am able to get nolva is that good enough ? As i live in aus and it hard to get post cycle therapy (pct) stuff even.... I have read and heard that water retention can be a problem is there anything i can get to help combat this or does it just come as part of the parcel with test....i really want to give myself the best opportunity to gain as much muscle as i can and to keep as much of my gains as possible so any pointers will be greatly appreciated.. Thanks.

Back