stacking question

classycadi

hey guys, im new to this site so bare with me please.

ive been lifting for a while and used to use aas but im not a huge fan of the side effects to most of them (c*ck-blocking ED and gyno), on top of that i dont really trust some of the sources.

so heres my question... im about to order some research chemicals from i***-d***** and im thinking about stacking T3 and clen to cut down and then order sarm S4 (instead of ostarine, because of the muscle hardness effects) in a week to prevent muscle wasting.

anyone ever try i***-d*****? and since this is a research company, is the T3 oral?

ive done clen before but not T3 or S4... any information about either or even the site would be much appreciated because im looking to order them tomorrow.

i accept pm's too of course about any info.

t3 and clen together is NOT a good idea.

T3 will eat through muscle and Clen's anti-catabolic properties are bullshit IMO.

How about some stats? age, weight, height, BF%

5' 10

195lbs

12% bf

my goal is to be 210lbs at 8 % bf but over time of course

i liked how clen worked, it didnt really eat away at the muscle, but then again i was on a very high protein/low carb diet at the time too.

any info or suggestions are much appreciated.

by the way. the reason why im trying to cut down right now instead of bulking then dropping is cause im heading to riviera maya in march.

good luck on your cutting up. I am new to the site and just wanted to post something to see if its working.

5' 10

195lbs

12% bf

my goal is to be 210lbs at 8 % bf but over time of course

i liked how clen worked, it didnt really eat away at the muscle, but then again i was on a very high protein/low carb diet at the time too.

any info or suggestions are much appreciated.

i said T3 will eat through muscle. Not clen. People think they can use T3 with Clen because they think Clen has anti-catabolic properties.

Either way, your BF% is too high to use T3 anyway. You need to diet and cardio to get to your goal or you'll end up losing too much muscle.

Stop looking for shortcuts, getting ripped requires hard work and dedication.

i threw out the last bottle i had and forgot who it was from... i just orderred from i.d. and i should be getting it by tomorrow so i can let you know the effects strength.. ive heard good things about i.d.

Honestly, With all of the good shit we have at our disposal these days, why do people even ask about clen ? It's shit.... Look, if you cant eat clean enough to get the job done, then you got no biz pretending. Be real with yourself, you dont wanna do it...it sucks... yes ....it does suck... for everyone. Thats a fact for anyone of us that have gone below 5%....Dont use t3 till the last 4wks, then get the hell away from it unless your gonna jump on some gh. Dont begrudge yourself a protien snack while dieting. Not even at night while on the shit..

well i just got clen of i.d. and its really good. its easy to dose in liquid form. same thing as pill form only you use a topical syringe to measure and use sublingually. i also orderred yohimbine hcl from them too and tried it last night as well. it works really good. I did research and found out it is good at blocking alpha receptors which will be good with stacking the clen with to help further cut up. it also made a difference with the lady if you get the hint.

@fishfreak. i dont know of anything that beats clen supp wise on cutting down without going anabolic. if you know of anything id love to hear more info then. ive done winstrol before and i loved it but even with joint supps, i had a lot of joint pain from the extreme duiretic effect, and i dont trust my source with it anymore from talk of people at the gym that went through them lately. ive decided to stay away from t3 because of the muscle wasting effect i keep reading from people that have tried it.

ive decided to go with a clen/yohimbine hcl/s4 stack and see how that plays on. and maybe mixing arimidex on there too. waiting for s4 to be received in the mail and might order the arimidex on the next pay check.

well i just got clen of i.d. and its really good. its easy to dose in liquid form. same thing as pill form only you use a topical syringe to measure and use sublingually. i also orderred yohimbine hcl from them too and tried it last night as well. it works really good.

you just got it and you already know how well it works? sorry but it doesnt work in one day.

@fishfreak. i dont know of anything that beats clen supp wise on cutting down without going anabolic. if you know of anything id love to hear more info then.

Its catabolic, not anabolic. Anabolic is what you want. And just because you are cutting doesn't mean you are catabolic. Unless you are dieting wrong, which is prolly the case since you are looking for Clen as a shortcut.

ive decided to go with a clen/yohimbine hcl/s4 stack and see how that plays on. and maybe mixing arimidex on there too. waiting for s4 to be received in the mail and might order the arimidex on the next pay check.

Why would you take arimidex?

Either way, fishfreak is right. A solid diet and some cardio is all you need. It doesn't sound like you know what you are doing at all.

when i say it was working i meant as if i could feel the stimulating effect already. of course i need to give it time to see if i see results. but as far as 30 minutes after taking it. i was able to notice my heart rate increasing.

from all the research and from past experiences with clen ive never found it to be catabolic. after researching it, i even spoke with my doc about it and he even informed me that it actually has anti-catabolic properties, this was in the middle of the first time i ever tried it.

im still looking into arimidex but so far ive found that its an anti estrogen. i dont know enough to just order and start taking. im just in the researching phase right now.

my diet is is good now. i used to be in wrestling and im always lifting with amateur and pro bodybuilders. the reason why my bf is high is that i ran into health issues with my small intestine and the prescriptions i was on had a side effect of gaining fat. im really good about dieting. im not looking for a shortcut but a good boost to where i was before.. im heading down to vacation with my girl and my buddy and his girl, back in high school he used to pick on me about my weight, so i began serious on lifting and brought myself at 183 lbs and 7% bf, mind you i was maybe at 160ish and had some fat on me then. i havent seen him in 2 years because he moved to different state, now that im gonna see the little shit i dont really wanna hear him give me crap during vacation.

im ingest about 2.5g / lb of protein and eating a lot of greens to keep me from going to catabolic on top of limiting my carb intake.

if by anabolic you mean gear, its not really a direction i wanna go cause i got no sources here. if you got any help or info you can share with me then im all open ears. but my source seems to be screwing people over with waterred down product and i dont want to pick up from them.

when i say it was working i meant as if i could feel the stimulating effect already. of course i need to give it time to see if i see results. but as far as 30 minutes after taking it. i was able to notice my heart rate increasing.

from all the research and from past experiences with clen ive never found it to be catabolic. after researching it, i even spoke with my doc about it and he even informed me that it actually has anti-catabolic properties, this was in the middle of the first time i ever tried it.

im still looking into arimidex but so far ive found that its an anti estrogen. i dont know enough to just order and start taking. im just in the researching phase right now.

my diet is is good now. i used to be in wrestling and im always lifting with amateur and pro bodybuilders. the reason why my bf is high is that i ran into health issues with my small intestine and the prescriptions i was on had a side effect of gaining fat. im really good about dieting. im not looking for a shortcut but a good boost to where i was before.. im heading down to vacation with my girl and my buddy and his girl, back in high school he used to pick on me about my weight, so i began serious on lifting and brought myself at 183 lbs and 7% bf, mind you i was maybe at 160ish and had some fat on me then. i havent seen him in 2 years because he moved to different state, now that im gonna see the little shit i dont really wanna hear him give me crap during vacation.

so you wanna get lean to impress a man?

Weird.

no. i wanna get lean for myself. but having a boost to get lean faster would be nice so when im drinking on the beach im not dealing with him saying 'bitch tits' or rubbing in that i got chubby.

im ingest about 2.5g / lb of protein and eating a lot of greens to keep me from going to catabolic on top of limiting my carb intake.

if by anabolic you mean gear, its not really a direction i wanna go cause i got no sources here. if you got any help or info you can share with me then im all open ears. but my source seems to be screwing people over with waterred down product and i dont want to pick up from them.

i said anabolic because in your post you said
i dont know of anything that beats clen supp wise on cutting down without going anabolic.

I was just correcting you.

And like i said, cutting doesn't automatically equal catabolism. Either way, Don't put too much stock in Clen's anti-catabolic properties.

A good diet and some cardio is the key, whether you use Clen or not.

Good luck.

thanks.. i understand what you mean... im not relying on it as a miracle drug. just a bit of premium gas on my unleaded engine. you know of any good stretches to get rid of the burning feeling in my shin muscle.. i run a lot but it just started happening recently where i get a lot of lactic acid build up on the muscle in front of my shin but no one seems to know how i can maybe stretch it better.

thanks.. i understand what you mean... im not relying on it as a miracle drug. just a bit of premium gas on my unleaded engine. you know of any good stretches to get rid of the burning feeling in my shin muscle.. i run a lot but it just started happening recently where i get a lot of lactic acid build up on the muscle in front of my shin but no one seems to know how i can maybe stretch it better.

i sit at a desk most of the day, but a great way to keep that muscle stretched, and this sounds like BS, but its to tap your feet. I do it throughout the day, always have. Even if your just standing around, try it.

Back