Clen + Anavar (var) and T3 - How to dose it?

Jayll

Clen + Var and T3 - How to dose it?

Im 6ft 201 lbs want to cut 15 lbs.
Im on a low carb, high protein diet, i eat loads of meat, eggs and vegs.. well thats more or less the only things i eat.

Im gonna run 50 mg of Anavar (var) ED on. And do clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.
I just don't know how to run my t3? - Should i run it at a flat rate with ramp up/down or should i pause 2 weeks in, like i do with my clen?

Cheers

Ive read that if you dont diamond T3 you run a chance of fuvkin up your thyroid permantly. Im taking T3 now and running it 25mg the first week, 50 the second, 75 the 3rd, 100 the 4th and 5th, 75 the 6th, 50 the 7th and 25 the 8th (this is ed).

You will gain weight using var just so you know. You cannot cut and bulk it's one or the other. Var does not burn fat. T3 made me feel like death, clen works if your bf% is low, it's bad for your heart and over rated

Ive read that if you dont diamond T3 you run a chance of fuvkin up your thyroid permantly. Im taking T3 now and running it 25mg the first week, 50 the second, 75 the 3rd, 100 the 4th and 5th, 75 the 6th, 50 the 7th and 25 the 8th (this is ed).

Ramping the dosage has nothing to do with permanently messing up your thyroid and more to do with avoiding side effects such as shortness of breath, increased heart rate, fatigue, etc...the thyroid is extremely resilient and there are studies to prove it..

You will gain weight using var just so you know. You cannot cut and bulk it's one or the other. Var does not burn fat. T3 made me feel like death, clen works if your bf% is low, it's bad for your heart and over rated

^^Don't listen to this guy please

Im 6ft 201 lbs want to cut 15 lbs.
Im on a low carb, high protein diet, i eat loads of meat, eggs and vegs.. well thats more or less the only things i eat.

Im gonna run 50 mg of var ED on. And do clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.
I just don't know how to run my t3? - Should i run it at a flat rate with ramp up/down or should i pause 2 weeks in, like i do with my clen?

Cheers

How long do you plan on running Var for? And do you have a pct set up?

Also I hope you know Var will suppress your natural testosterone production and your libido will drop and you will become lethargic..this is why cycles should include a testosterone base to them

dont take t3 longer than six weeks
taper from 25mcg to 50cmg max and stay at 50mcg only if you feel well on it then in the last week drop to 25mcg
you can get a thyroid panel done when you are into your 50mcg dose just to see where you stand

clen run with caffeine and yohimbine if you have it

anavar at 50mg if its pharma grade yes if its underground understand that most ugl labs will use more ratio of winstrol to anavar in their so called anavar orals if its underground run at minimum 80mg

I can't comment on the Anavar (var) and clen, but I can on the T3. All I can say is be careful with it :) use your common sense and you'll be fine. Start at the "lowest effective dose" and go from there.

im about to take my 2nd cycle of ver and clen. i didnt gain weight when i was on them. I went from benching 225 1x to doing 225 10 times when i was done with my cycle. starting monday cant wait

Back