Stallion Labs

I'm on the fence about this company. First off after operation gear grind i went back to human grade and started making good clean gains again.

I have tried it though and so have some of my homies... one of witch got sick evertime he took a shot of their 5 test mix sus. I put him on BD and his problems went away. But he is the only one so far.

Its also my understanding that everthing in the border towns are fakes. My source (wich was confirmed in a recent MD mag. artical) said that the real stuff is in mexico city. But we've known for years that all the border towns sell bunk shit. Your best bet was one or two vet stores that close to C.A. otherwise go deep down south. And even the vet stores picked up bunk batchs from time to time.

havent tried their test yet but i have tried their tren 200 depot and masteron 100 and i can honestly say they are very good product. as their test goes it is a 350 mg per ml maybe your homie could not take such a high dose with out get sus flu. same happens to me i can only take 250 mg at a time if i take more than that at once i get sus flu.

Yo I was wondering if Stallion Lab DBOL when press thumb on it it breaks? And does the coloring comes off on your fingers? I heard DBOL not suppose to break. But these little blue pills do. Just wondering if its different with Vet products.

uponone23 said:
Please don't go by the hologram... I have been ripped off like this by just looking for a "legit" hologram. You can buy a sheet of them off the internet for about $100 us... The only way to know is ask someone who has used them or have one tested
Never understood that...if it had a Hologram it was supposedly legit. Made no sense whatsoever. If they can counterfeit gear and labels then they have the know how to either produce or purchase holograms......

Gator

Fusion Labs are where it's at. 100% legit. Google the top bodybuilders in Southern Ontario for 2007/2008...all part of team Fusion. Do not be fooled by $ spent on Holograms; those can be purchased anywhere. Legit product can not be.

Try Fusion, you will not be let down.

yes im from the hammer fusion is the shit ..whith that nuke fire ball..lol

I am a 140lb female and just got Fusion brand Clenbuterol 50mcg. Can anyone tell me the dosage I am to take and if it is any good?

i got some clen it a pure white pill is that any good does anybody know

Anabolic Steroid Forum - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding Discussion Forums - Steroidology

you mistaken the area. BTW, welcome to steroidology.

introduce yourself there by simple cliking on the link and mke a thread. you will get plenty infos very soon. Kane

Everyday?

EEEEEWWW you were female yesterday... Male today... Hermaphrothing...

Awesome!:laugh3:

go to the right forum area. you will get your answer.

so do u know anything about clen

yes but is not the place to talk about.
We have to respect the form of the forum.
would you like to introduce yourself like i asked.

simple : you click on link and then you will see " new thread" select, and then you ntroduce yourself.

you mistake if you think than you will get good info like that... just asking.

you have to see, hab be seen, to ask.

like i did, like everybody did.

Back