stan powder into liquid

proironaust

hi
I have 15 grams of stan powder and want to convert it into a liquid so it can be consumed for oral use only. Ive searched the forums and understand that most make there liquid orals using everclear and using peg 300. However i live in Australia and we do not have access to this products because they are illegal and we cannot import them in. What would be the best way to suspend this into a drinkable solution. Ive read you can mix with olive oil etc and shake is this possible?? Also what about another strong type of alcohol??

thanks

yeah i thought about that route however due to never been able to get powders in australia it would be a waste to just do it once. Has anyone had experince with been about to suspend it in Bacardi 151 or sesame oil for oral only consumption
cheers

yeah i thought about that route however due to never been able to get powders in australia it would be a waste to just do it once. Has anyone had experince with been about to suspend it in Bacardi 151 or sesame oil for oral only consumption
cheers

Wait your saying it would be a waste to make it into a tablet? Winstrol is modified on the 17th carbon just like methandrostenolone. The process is methylation but it still means it is very bio-available for oral route and use of a acidic base coat would allow dissolution in the intestines improving oral delivery even further. Trying to make a liquid cocktail would ensure degradation from hydrochloric acid.

Wait your saying it would be a waste to make it into a tablet? Winstrol is modified on the 17th carbon just like methandrostenolone. The process is methylation but it still means it is very bio-available for oral route and use of a acidic base coat would allow dissolution in the intestines improving oral delivery even further. Trying to make a liquid cocktail would ensure degradation from hydrochloric acid.

Ok bud got some questions for this one.. Sounds like you might have the answer I seek.. :) So I would like to try to make winstrol tabs but not sure about the mixing or other ingredients needed to make an actual tablet.. I have a dozen oil and suspension recipes and the capsulating with a protein powder or something else I cant remember right now.. But the one I would really like to know is how to make an actual tablet.. If you have any info I could use I would really appreciate it.. PM me if you want Thanx again...

Back