Standings...

Ya the east is so stacked. Lol well it just started the second period and the pens r up 4-1 on Boston. They just pulled timmy t. Lol. 8 wins n a row for the guins. Caps whipped on the bruins last night. Lol. I just don't think Boston is the same team.last year.

Ya the east is so stacked. Lol well it just started the second period and the pens r up 4-1 on Boston. They just pulled timmy t. Lol. 8 wins n a row for the guins. Caps whipped on the bruins last night. Lol. I just don't think Boston is the same team.last year.

nucks got smoked..but that pens versus bruins game I watched a bit of...pretty good hermie..."super duper" had a sweet goal. The 5th one

WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

normal.jpg

Jimbo I love super duper. Lol. He does a lot of stuff for sick kids and stuff around the Pittsburgh area. He's a great guy and anyone who does stuff like that i have great respect for. That shit when some little kid is messed up just rips me apart. Ya wait till panties is back its gonna be Steve Sullivan, panties and super duper. Lol. Ya bro I've been following the nucks cuz of you lol. Everytime I can catch a game I do. Lol. I could've cared less about them before but now i gotta look out for ny homie jimbo. Lok let's go Sedin sisters. Lol

Jimbo I love super duper. Lol. He does a lot of stuff for sick kids and stuff around the Pittsburgh area. He's a great guy and anyone who does stuff like that i have great respect for. That shit when some little kid is messed up just rips me apart. Ya wait till panties is back its gonna be Steve Sullivan, panties and super duper. Lol. Ya bro I've been following the nucks cuz of you lol. Everytime I can catch a game I do. Lol. I could've cared less about them before but now i gotta look out for ny homie jimbo. Lok let's go Sedin sisters. Lol

Big george laraque was the same way..good shit to do off ice

Well My Caps have woken up. Lets see how things go tonight. I'm thinking Philly was a great battle with the Caps last week. I love the stretch. We will see some of the best Hockey of the year in the next few weeks.

Back