Standings...

The blues are making me damn proud to be from the STL this year! Obviously the cards too but this is a hockey section. I guess St. Louis just kicks ass all around. (Rams don't count haha)

The blues are making me damn proud to be from the STL this year! Obviously the cards too but this is a hockey section. I guess St. Louis just kicks ass all around. (Rams don't count haha)

Yea..they have a kick ass record so far..nice seeing teams that dog housed it for so long, doin well now!

I think it is funny how changing coaches can have such an impact. Just think, Hitchcock almost took an assistant job with the wings this year. It's just too bad that Washington didn't have the same luck. They have a core problem and there must be a cancer on that squad. There is too much talent from top to bottom for them to be so bad.

hahaha, sorry! Supposedly the NHL is coming back to Atlanta. Phoenix are the ones that screwed that up!

I all pro Caps. It not there year. They blew it last year with the goalie selection against Tampa. It should have been Holtby. They have waited to long to bring him up this season and left him out to dry when they brought him up. We need some leadership that we aren't getting and they need to trade Green if he's never going to play.

Sadly I think they have been drinking the tap water in Washington and they caught Redskins-Bullets disease. I have doubts if they make the post season. They sure aren't playing playoff hockey now. This was the week for them to make up the points they needed to more into 3rd and they got bitch slapped into 10th.

Firing the coach wasn't a great idea.

I all pro Caps. It not there year. They blew it last year with the goalie selection against Tampa. It should have been Holtby. They have waited to long to bring him up this season and left him out to dry when they brought him up. We need some leadership that we aren't getting and they need to trade Green if he's never going to play.

Sadly I think they have been drinking the tap water in Washington and they caught Redskins-Bullets disease. I have doubts if they make the post season. They sure aren't playing playoff hockey now. This was the week for them to make up the points they needed to more into 3rd and they got bitch slapped into 10th.

Firing the coach wasn't a great idea.

Funny and yea very true, shit went downhill after he was ousted. He didnt even get a fair chance.

man i cant get over how well the blackhawks started off, then since the all star break have played like shit, except the last few games.....so pathetic.

Back