Standings...

the two teams i hate the most are in first and second in the west....canucks and red wings. hopefully the hawks can get their heads out of their ass' a.k.a crawford

Malkin/neal combo. Lol. Malkin is on stamkos tail for goals. Imagine if that skirt we call our captain wasn't being a pusss. We would be that team to beat.

malkin picked a good time too catch fire bro, if they get "panties" back in the line up there golden for sure!!

Good stuff! actually it will add some excitement for sure. Hey notice the devils might make the playoffs:0 watch out for them...you heard it here first:)

I bet he doesn't play in the regular season it he does play this season. They don't need him till the playoffs.

How about the Caps managing to loose every time they could make up some ground and then stringing us along getting a point. ....I'm like are you kidding.

No crosby on Sun. Were still a few behind the rangers for first place in the east without panties and Letang. Lol. The reason were here is cause fluery is playing so fuckibg tough.

Like dpr said..they should save him for the playoffs...if they dont, you know a fellow contending team from the east will lay a licken on him. Best to keep panties safe in hiding till playoffs..got those nj devils to worry about..you may think im fuct up for saying that..but i have faith in marty, he just needs to see post season action again. Canucks versus devils fo the cup!!! Anyways canucks habs starts in minutes....peace

Back