started GP test E yesterday..

bellweather

malcontent extrovert
started yesterday despite the hearsay. we'll see if this batch is g2g. i will keep everyone posted.

here is my before pic..

29 yrs old
6'1"
208 lbs
16% bf
squat: 365
bench: 265
deadlift: 405

this pic is all natty with the exception of the underdosed cycle (my 1st) of test e i did last summer

bellweather-albums-before-after-picture143t-before-pic-3-19-09.jpg

cheers

-b

Nice art work! Love the sting of a tat gun :)
Becomes addicting once you get one.
Keep us posted bro!

GP = Geneza? Ive heard nothing but good things about this lab, or are you talking about another GP?

he's probably refering to the b.s people have been spreading over at OLM, it's just supporting of competeing brands to try and talk down of GP

Makes perfect business sense, but I'm not sure I'd get too worried or concerned. The ratio of good things to bad things about GP is ridiculous. I'll read 100 posts of nothing but GREAT things about GP, then out of nowhere someone says, "I've been on it for 7 weeks and haven't gained a pound."

A little common sense helps, especially when people who have the SAME exact batch are mysteriously getting totally different results. I've never used GP, but it's going to be part of my aresenal for my cycle in a couple months.

geneza pharm yessir..

yea who knows, i think a couple of vets here may have landed a bad vial or 2, but wtvr. the injections are smooth and painless and yes too much good feedback about GP to just let this stuff sit on my shelf.

took my 2nd shot this morning and worked out around 7pm. is it possible to be getting ridiculous pumps off this shit already? cuz after just 2 supersets of standing overhead curlbar ext/standing curls my arms were so pumped it was painful. i mean every motion i made i was feeling cramps and my arms were twice their size.. this could be good and bad. i dont want to be in pain from my pumps, and i certainly want to be able to do more than 2-3 sets of lifting before im spent..

anyway, i'll keep updating..

cheers

-b

also i got a quick question for anyone who may know, particularly stone if hes reading.. since im NOT running the deca with this cycle, should i be taking the nolva while just running test e by itself? i didnt last time, but my batch was underdosed.

thanks

-b

I belive it's possible to feel the pump after only your 2cnd shot, I've already done a shot of test and the next day at work my whole body felt tighter

3rd injection today.. again smooth, no pain. still in my first week.

no strength gains yet. actually i had a pretty weak day today. i usually bench 235x5, i had to go 225x5. pissed me off.

down 2 lbs on the scale too. not a good day.

my diet is spot-on and im getting plenty of sleep. im at about 5000 calories a day. all my meals prepared with plenty of beef and wheat pasta.

ill report back next week

cheers

-b

If your talking about test-e , then it'll take atleast 3-4 wks to feel it. How long have you been running it? Alot of guys let it get to there head that there on gear and get all anxious.

geneza pharm yessir..

yea who knows, i think a couple of vets here may have landed a bad vial or 2, but wtvr. the injections are smooth and painless and yes too much good feedback about GP to just let this stuff sit on my shelf.

took my 2nd shot this morning and worked out around 7pm. is it possible to be getting ridiculous pumps off this shit already? cuz after just 2 supersets of standing overhead curlbar ext/standing curls my arms were so pumped it was painful. i mean every motion i made i was feeling cramps and my arms were twice their size.. this could be good and bad. i dont want to be in pain from my pumps, and i certainly want to be able to do more than 2-3 sets of lifting before im spent..

anyway, i'll keep updating..

cheers

-b

Dont get discourage early bro. Keep at it im sure it will work out great for you

totally. i wasnt referring to the test, i was pissed about having a weak day. i know the test e takes a couple weeks. i just get furious when i go down in weight. it happens to the best of us but i cant help letting it go to my head.

i want to punch a puppy in the balls.

cheers

-b

Back