Started my 4th week of TRT

Yes your supposed to fast but 7up should not effect the test/e2 levels just cholesterol. Depending on lap expect results 3-10 days after test

I dont understand how injecting every 5 days would keep my blood levels more stable than injecting every 3.5 days.

so i am a bit confused on how 140 every 5 days levels out to 210 a week? this has always confused me?

and i am doing 200 every 5th day as well, so lets hope it works out that i feel awesome as well? hoping, but so far first week, leg hurts like hell from injection, and feel less brain foggy actually, but libido is not up, dont seem to have any estrogen sides, so maybe its something else?

so i am a bit confused on how 140 every 5 days levels out to 210 a week? this has always confused me?

and i am doing 200 every 5th day as well, so lets hope it works out that i feel awesome as well? hoping, but so far first week, leg hurts like hell from injection, and feel less brain foggy actually, but libido is not up, dont seem to have any estrogen sides, so maybe its something else?

J2048b, Dont get impatient, give it a few weeks and put your girl on notice that her beaver will be sore all the time.. LOL.. No joke I have to give my wife a break every few days.. But, she's lovin it... Enjoy the ride!

Took me a while to type that post.. I see you just posted.. Don't get lost keep us posted on your progress

I have been taking 200mg every Wednesday/Sunday now since the beginning of April. I did not feel much better or different until around week 8. Now my libido is MUCH higher than it used to be. So 4 weeks may not be enough time for you, just give it a bit longer perhaps. Regardless, you're in good hands if your going through Chip! At first I thought everyone was hyping him up a bit too much, but now I'm a believer.

^^^^
ditto that - I was doing 400 every 7 and while I noticed certain improvements right away, it was 6 or 7 before fully felt dialed in. Then due to not being a proper Maximus customized by chip protocol went to hell not long after. Fast forward to 3 weeks ago starting with Maximus after hiatus, I definitely noticed emphasis on immediate improvements but I know it'll be a few more weeks to fully dial in.

I aim for absolute optimum and won't settle for less or what some moron doc tells me that I feel fine when I don't and he isn't the one draggin ass or payin the effing piper from hell everyday! (to chips point above - that's why I'm with Maximus and not some endocrimoronist. All hail Maximus!

Endocrimoronist...hahahaha! That should be put in the dictionary seeing as how 99% of them are total morons. And I'm not just subjectively saying that. The last endo I saw didn't even know how to properly test GH levels by testing IGF-1. LOL

Back