starter cycles

Captainpiddles

Ive seen on a few other boards that a newbie starting out should run a dbol only cycle for a few weeks just to see how their body reacts to gear, now I know dbol only isnt the best idea but for someone with
fresh receptors?, would it be ideal to start out like that ?
this way before they step up to a kickass cycle they know how things are gonna be and will be more aware of how its gonna feel

personaly I think if you ease into gear use like that you'll be more aware of your body and know when it dosnt feel right, rather than jump right in and not know

what do you think?

i would say start off with test not dbol simply because the sides are much easiar to control...with dbol you have significantly more estrogen side effects thru the aromatization and so bloating and gyno and acne become a larger concern...if you're a first time user even the hint of itchy nipples will make ya jump off the ground and rush to the computer to ask "how much nolvadex for itchy nipples?!" and with test the sides are lower then compared with dbol, so i would think something like prop EOD/week would be an ideal candidate because not only does it force the inexprienced user to become aware of sides it also helps to make them an expert at injecting....

I know my first cycle is planned out 6 times over
its gonna be test+dbol, I just though it would make an interesting topic for discussion

I think when they said dbol only for a few weeks they mentioned it at 10-15mgs, I think the sides would be low, I dont think there would be any gains and it allmost seems like a waist of gear, but that was what they suggested

Right now I'm running a cycle of Test cyp (400 mgs a week) and dbol (35 mgs ed) that I started last monday. So far so good. Granted, it's only been a week but I figure this is my first cycle and I'm running fairly low amounts of both compounds. Maybe on my second I'll up the test to 500 mgs a week, perhaps switch to enanth or prop, maybe even run some EQ with it? I'm not sure yet, but as far as the Test/Dbol cycle...all I can say about it is through my first week, I'm highly impressed. We'll see how it goes :)

Maybe we need a recommended first cycle sticky....the general consensus is a test only cycle as it seems...

E

about dbol and primo

the reason I like it is that I am able to controll the level of androgens via oral admin.

there should be something solid cause there are so meny different ways to go and all these choices coulld confuse someone into thinking that anything goes

or how about a standard fist cycle sticky
one steroid
post cycle recovery info
and tips on getting the most out of that one cycle

its a good idea for an article too

fatchops said:
Test 500mg/wk 1-10
dbol 20mg/ed 1-3

Good luck bro
What are goals? Bulking I'm guessing?

Whoever said dbol only is a moron... the guy saying dbol/primo is even dumber unless you want to gain only 10lbs off of your first (and best if you do it right) cycle.

Go with the above or something similar... typical good first cycles 8 or 10wks and use one of the following:

test (sust, enan, or cyp) solo
test/dbol
test/deca
test/eq
test/deca/dbol

nolva on hand, nolva or clomid post cycle therapy (pct), possible nolva or armidex throughout if prone to gyno

...you need to do some of your own research and reading, but that should be a start

IMO, start with test for cycle 1. That if you want test some dbol on your self for 4 weeks to see how each steroid works with you. Then if both work well stack them for cycle 3.

After that test a new drug by itself and see how that is. Then maybe you will build a new and better cycle for you.

Always try a new drug by itself first.

Golden_Muscle
thats what I was getting at

"Always try a new drug by itself first."

if your on multiple steroids and one gives you a problem, being a new person to the game you wont know which one is giving the problem
and some might stop mid cycle maybe even panic and start slamming anti E's, either way the safest route is to try each one seperatly, and it doesnt have to be dbol

Back