starting dbol, test E & EQ cycle

I am running an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) also, I use aromasin every other day. Its mostly when I workout that I notice I'm on gear, I get amazing pumps & a lot more strength than before. I'm thinking of buying another vial of EQ & another of test E, I have 3 of each but since the EQ has a really long ester I think I would enjoy running it longer...

Just started the same cycle. On day 3. Keep this post going I'd like to see how things are going for you.
Exact same cycle I'm doing? with the propviron and all, fk man this morning I did chest/biceps (used to do chest/triceps) but I switch things around once in a while, I has an amazing pump, looked fkn huge and gained a lot of strength & endurance so far, when I was finishing with biceps, they felt hard as fuck, getting new stretch marks, Its been a while since I had new stretch marks lol I love it so far, I'm gonna wait untill the EQ & test kicks in fully & then I might buy another vial of test E & EQ to run longer... let me know what kind of results you're getting man

Close to the exact. Forgot you said you were doing proviron. I talked myself out of it. My dosage is dbol 30mg ed 4 weeks. Test e 600mg. Eq 600mg ew. Going for 16 weeks. How long is your cycle?

Close to the exact. Forgot you said you were doing proviron. I talked myself out of it. My dosage is dbol 30mg ed 4 weeks. Test e 600mg. Eq 600mg ew. Going for 16 weeks. How long is your cycle?
Hey, I just saw your thread, I was originally thinking of running it for 14-15wks, but I think I'm gonna buy another vial of test E & another vial of EQ, go for 17-18wks, I know its a bit long but I'll decide for sure once everything kicks in at 100%, what lab is your gear from?

Doing pretty much the same cycle with a few changes started this week

week 1-20 test E 500mg a week
week 1-16 EQ 600mg a week
week 1-6 Anavar (var) at 60mg ed

Aromasin 12.5mg eod

when done will go back down to my doc testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose lol yeah no post cycle therapy (pct) for me lol

Cjz. This your first cycle? It will be good to hear and see results from a few people running Eq. Keep up on this thread or maybe start a log. Interested in how it all goes for you.

I think it pretty cool that we're all running very similar cycles, though mine won't start for at least another month and change.

I think at the least we should be doing pre-post pics. The scale doesn't really say a lot, but photos can really show quality vs quantity. I for one am going to be watching my diet like a hawk and hopefully keeping this as lean as possible.

diet is key. that's one thing that i am fighting with. I have been having 3j help me out. Which if you can follow it will make a huge difference. However, it's not easy. lately i have been getting my calories just not as clean as what i would like. Gotta get back track. First week is almost over 15 more to go! CAN'T WAIT!

Oh hell no this is far from my first round of fun I have 8 cycles under my belt, test, test/deca/dbol, test /primo/var, test/var, test/tren, test/var, etc etc no more tren or deca for me now that I am on propecia.

Well I am very curious to see how this cycle works out. Don't know anyone yet that has ran a cycle eight Eq so I don't know what kind of results to expect.

Cycle update,

well its my last day of dbol today and thank god lol I ran it for 3.5 wks, (bought a bottle of 100 x 20mg but sold half to a friend so 26 days, because there was actually 102 in the bottle) anyways first 2-2.5 wks was pretty good, gained a noticable amount of size 8 lbs to be specific, got fresh stretch marks, gained a very noticable amount of strength but could barely use it all since my joints were hurting like a fkn bitch after the 3rd week mostly shoulder joints on shoulder days and chest days, & also back pumps on leg days and back days, I honnestly don't think dbol is worth it if you're gonna get that much joint pain I even took some joint supplements but didn't do much, dbol also seems to have cut down my appetite, althought I was still eating a lot and very clean, I had to force the food down each meal... I'm satisfied with the results I got from it but pretty nasty pain came with the dbol, did my 8th injection of EQ & test E yesterday, so test is most likely kicked in now, can't wait to see/feel the EQ.

I think it pretty cool that we're all running very similar cycles, though mine won't start for at least another month and change.

I think at the least we should be doing pre-post pics. The scale doesn't really say a lot, but photos can really show quality vs quantity. I for one am going to be watching my diet like a hawk and hopefully keeping this as lean as possible.
Hey, i wish I could post pics but I don't have internet at my place, I have to use a friends computer or public acces places, I was supposed to get the net a few wks ago but the service provider said it wouldn't of worked because we couldn't get reception (I know, we live in a fkn hole) I might get satelite internet installed in may, then I'll post pics at the end of my cycle, I have some from my first cycle of test E, I didn't change much since so those pics with after pics would give you a pretty good idea of what results I got..

Sorry if i missed it but how is the EQ working..Gains/making you feel or can you not really tell over the test you have in the cycle..Im looking to run this same cycle and i wanted to add masteron or EQ with the test but not sure if its really going to make that extra difference. looks like a great cycle tho man! bet ur havin one of the best times this year so far lol..hit me back, thanks

Sorry if i missed it but how is the EQ working..Gains/making you feel or can you not really tell over the test you have in the cycle..Im looking to run this same cycle and i wanted to add masteron or EQ with the test but not sure if its really going to make that extra difference. looks like a great cycle tho man! bet ur havin one of the best times this year so far lol..hit me back, thanks
Lol well I started they cycle on the 1st of jan, doing my 14th injection tonight, so I'll be on wk 7, I did have in increase in my appetite & strength gains are quite noticable, my cousin came to the gym yesterday for the first time in about a month (he usually goes at a different time than I do because of work) and couldn't believe how much size I gained, I know I got a bit bigger so far but I see myself everyday so I guess he sees it more than I do, other than that I gained about 10-12 lbs so far since I started the cycle, no fat gains pretty much all pure muscle, getting an awesome pump when I wrkout or have sex lol... I'll wait 'till after wk 8 to see for sure what kind of gains I really get.

A bit young and too many compounds on first cycle.
stick to 1-2.
i rec teste for 14-16 weeks 500mg ew for first cycle.
with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand and post cycle therapy (pct) ready.

This is my 2nd cycle man, lots of compounds for sure, but now that I'm done with dbol, its just test E 500mg/wk, EQ 660mg/wk & proviron 25mg ED along with aromasin 12.5mg/ED.. not too bad for a 2nd cycle I think...

Didn't know this thread was still going. Good to see your gains. I am on week 5. I jumped a good 8-10 lbs as soon as I got on the dbol with in the first 2 weeks. Appetite has been not so good. Stomach is kinda upset lately due to it I think. However strength gains have been good. Increased a good 30lbs on bench. And I have increased now a total of about 15 lbs overall I am gonna cut the dbol this week i think so I can get back to eating right. Bf. Seems down. I still have another 10 weeks to go hopeful.

So far I am happy with the results I am seeing.

Oh to answer a previous question. Got my gear through z labs.

Back