starting dbol, test E & EQ cycle

Didn't know this thread was still going. Good to see your gains. I am on week 5. I jumped a good 8-10 lbs as soon as I got on the dbol with in the first 2 weeks. Appetite has been not so good. Stomach is kinda upset lately due to it I think. However strength gains have been good. Increased a good 30lbs on bench. And I have increased now a total of about 15 lbs overall I am gonna cut the dbol this week i think so I can get back to eating right. Bf. Seems down. I still have another 10 weeks to go hopeful.

So far I am happy with the results I am seeing.

Oh to answer a previous question. Got my gear through z labs.
Hey, glad to see you like the cycle, I also had a lower appetite when I was on dbol, but came back to normal after & starting to go up now.

Glad to see i'm not the only french canadian around. :) I've got gear from Medi too. Sustanon, Tren. ac. and Winstrol (winny) tabs. Can you tell me what the dbol tabs look like. Merci! :)

p.s. Tu viens de quelle province? :)

Well I juat the dbol. Hope I can get my appetite back. I am thinking I might drop the eq too. I have heard people say Eq can raise bp levels. Well stupid me i haven't been checking. However, i have got a swollen calf muscle. Hurts like crazy and I am concerned it could be a blood clot. Which can be caused by high blood pressure. Gonna go have things looked at tomorrow. Hopefully it's nothing.

Glad to see i'm not the only french canadian around. :) I've got gear from Medi too. Sustanon, Tren. ac. and Winstrol (winny) tabs. Can you tell me what the dbol tabs look like. Merci! :)

p.s. Tu viens de quelle province? :)
Hey, Je vie au Nouveau-Brunswick et toi? Medistar dbol (20mg) are little round blue tabs with the medi logo (star) on both side, I also have proviron 25mg from medi and they look exactly the same as the dbol tabs...

Well I juat the dbol. Hope I can get my appetite back. I am thinking I might drop the eq too. I have heard people say Eq can raise bp levels. Well stupid me i haven't been checking. However, i have got a swollen calf muscle. Hurts like crazy and I am concerned it could be a blood clot. Which can be caused by high blood pressure. Gonna go have things looked at tomorrow. Hopefully it's nothing.
Usually they have a device to check BP in pharmacies. that's what I use, save the time of checking with a doc at the clinic..

Cycle update: so I'm doing 20th injection tonight, (wk 10) My strength has gone way up in every area, which is what surprised me the most, hunger has gone up too, & gained a little size (less than what I hoped to gain by this time) gained over 18lbs so far & not much fat gains, maybe 1 lb or two, only side effect is my sex drive has gone down & testicules have gotten smaller, but other than that no sides whatsoever. pretty satisfied with the cycle but next one will def. be one to put on massive size hopefully dry size, thinking of t400 @ 3/4ml twice wk for a total of 600mg/wk & deca maybe 450mg/wk might throw in some var 60mg/day 3-4 wks & proviron 50mg/day or so, not sure yet, but I'll post another review in a few wks...

Back