Starting off and need advise

Carlito1979

Hey guys , well a bit of back ground information. I’m 38,185,5’9”. 34-33w. My weight has fluctuated all my life. I’ve gone from being really heavy to thin to gaining weigh back. I’m at a place now where I have my diet under control and want the extra help to build and keep muscle and lose all the visceral fat I have on my abdomen and back. I’m starting to do calorie reduction and still working out to build muscle mass and tone, plus cardio and lots of it. My question and here is where I need advise . I recently bought a oral 3 month supply of winstrol and 1 month of dbol, but after reading so many good and equally bad post , I’m more confused than ever. Also I want to be aware of estrogen build up and monitor that carefully. So please advise and help me I don’t want to become massive just build and stustain lean muscle. Please advise what I should use, how much I should use and for how long , and how long of a break and about post cycle therapy****NO SOURCING ALLOWED*****************l. Thanks so much for taking the time to read this.

Welcome to the site brother!
First off your question is you want to do a winstrol and dbol cycle? Not good, it would be best to read the beginners cycle threads at the top of the forum to do a proper first cycle. what is your bf% and how long have you been working out bro?

Welcome to the site brother!
First off your question is you want to do a winstrol and dbol cycle? Not good, it would be best to read the beginners cycle threads at the top of the forum to do a proper first cycle. what is your bf% and how long have you been working out bro?

Listen to this advice OP. Run a proper test only cycle for 8-12 weeks with clomid or nolva for pct. Save your orals for your next few runs.

Back