Starting peptides

Pond

Hey folks, ive been on a long weight loss journey. I think my highest weight was 260 lbs at 5'10 3/4th inchs. I say i think because i only saw 255 on the scale but i wasn't weight conscious at that time and rarely checked so im sure it went a little higher. Anyway today i stand at i think the same height (haven't checked but haven't really grown) but im down to 195 lbs, problem is im still not where i want to be and ive been stuck here for a while. I've been looking at peptides recently and have been amazed at peoples results. Ive looked into lr3 and hgh frag im kinda leaning towards lr3. What are youre guys thoughts on this?

Hello, Welcome to the forum! :)
And congrats on the work/results thus far.

If you was help with fatloss then dont bother with LR3, it wont really help with fatloss. you want either the HGH frag ( 500mcg-1mg ed) or possibly a combo of sermorelin & ghrp2 to boost your GH out put.

I LOVE igf1lr3 , but for mass, not fatloss.
it is good to help you hold on to mass while cutting fat. but since you are already stuck on the fatloss I would pay more attention to the hgh frag or the peptides that boost hGH output like the two i mention above.

these two i think would be best if you want a combo to most effectively boost hgh ( to be researched 3 x a day at 100mcg each):
Sermorelin 2mg - Peptides
GHRP-2

also look into carb cycling for fatloss. works great for me and many others.

Hello, Welcome to the forum! :)
And congrats on the work/results thus far.

If you was help with fatloss then dont bother with LR3, it wont really help with fatloss. you want either the HGH frag ( 500mcg-1mg ed) or possibly a combo of sermorelin & ghrp2 to boost your GH out put.

I LOVE igf1lr3 , but for mass, not fatloss.
it is good to help you hold on to mass while cutting fat. but since you are already stuck on the fatloss I would pay more attention to the hgh frag or the peptides that boost hGH output like the two i mention above.

these two i think would be best if you want a combo to most effectively boost hgh ( to be researched 3 x a day at 100mcg each):
Sermorelin 2mg - Peptides
GHRP-2

also look into carb cycling for fatloss. works great for me and many others.

Since losing all this weight ive lost a lot of strength/muscle. thats why i was looking into lr3. From what ive read it helps build lean muscle while limiting fat?? What do you think about lr3 & ghrp-2? Im not totally focused on fat lose i want to look good not skinny, you know? skinny doesnt look good by anymeans

Ive been reading and Ipamorelin seems to be a better alternative to ghrp? correct me if im wrong

Back