Starting test too late, will this effect the cycle?

gabesikorski

Hey guys, this is going to be my second tren ace/test prop cycle. One issue. I ordered from same source, but there was a shipping lag with the test prop, so expecting it to only be a couple days late I started the tren but I just got the prop in now 5 days after I started the tren. Starting the prop 5 days late won't cause any negative effect with this cycle, correct? Just want to be sure. Thanks!

Welcome to the board :wavey:

In answer to your Q's only. Of course it would have been better to begin the cycle with the test. At this point it doesn't matter why so.

At the end of the day it will not have any negative side effect. Silly question because what would you do anyway, abort. Don't get me wrong Q's are good :)

But ya know if you think about it, in the long run of the cycle what negatively could it do other then make your dick fall off... :biggthump

Now for our record and curiosity what are your stats:
Ht
BF%
little history

Also with your Q's and impatience, it might be good for you to give us an outline of the entire cycle , cause maybe you are missing something else

Last edited:
Yea this is a bit crazy. Why would you start a cycle without having everything you need especially test???

OP listen don't be offended by our getting on you. It comes with the forum territory. SO when you get back. Please give us that cycle outline.

We want to help, that's what we do between the reprimands and bashing..ha lol :) but seriously I think we need to look at your complete cycle.

and oh your stats. ?

Thanks

the golden rule is to have everything on hand before starting.. what if the prop never came??

but yea, you should be fine

Back