Starting tren and mast in my cycle need help

VKamm

I am 27 years old with 7 years of lifting experience. 6'3" 230 16% BF.

Cycle:
Week 1-12: Test E 250mg e3.5d (500mg/wk)
Week 4-12: Tren Ace 50mg ed except sat, sun (250mg/wk)
Week 6-12: Mast Prop 100mg M-W-F (300mg/wk)
Week 1-12: Dex .25mg eod
Week 1-12: hCG 250ius e3.5d (500mg/wk) up to 4 days before i start pct

PCT:
Clomid 100/50/50/50
Nolva 40/20/20/20

Ive been pinning test e and i know it takes a little bit to kick in because of the ester so when i start my tren on week 4 should i lower the amount of test im pinning since they fight for the same receptors and i want the best results from the tren possible. Is it a bad thing if i keep my test at 500mg/wk?

Also another quick question. Would it be better to run the tren eod at 50mg continuously or 50mg ed except saturday and sunday?

Last edited:
To avoid the bloat and kind of negatinegative effects of tset just run a trt dose ex.) 250 mg per week. I would run tren a everyday including the weekend. If this is your first cycle run test only, if your first cycle with tren then the amount is good, if experienced with tren I would run 75-100 mg ed...IMO

Someone please help! i dont know what i should do with my test E dosage!
What are you wanting us to say? You will get different views from different users. Try test at lower then tren, or run test at higher then tren. Part of cycling is finding what works for you. Sorry but there is no cookie cut approach. Mast and tren with test is awesome, if you can handle the tren. Walk softly and carry a big fucking stick

Your cycle looks good. As far as the test/tren situation, you are going to get mixed reviews. I personally do about 250-300mg test and 400-500mg tren a week. That works well for me. Someone else may do a lot more test and still be happy with the results. In a few words what I am trying to say is, it comes down to you and what works for you. Start low and increase if need be. Good luck !!

If im only going to be running tren at 250mg/wk because this is my first cycle with tren its not like i could drop the test lower than that anyway. What are the pros/cons of having test at 250 vs 500/wk or vice versa?

You would have to find out the pros and cons for you. Everybody is different as mentioned. I would keep test at 500 and pin tren and mast atleast every other day. I like mast at higher doses. 600+ maybe. Like mentioned, that's me.

Once again people are going to give you varying opinions. I would personally run test low around 200-300/wk, get bloods and dial in your ai. Then start tren once your estrogen is locked down and you should get very little in terms of sides from tren.

I also always run caber twice/wk just out of precaution and the dopamine agonist seems to keep my bp under control no matter the dose.

I'd vote for let tren doing the work along with your diet of course.

What are your goals for the cycle?

if you've run Tren before, then you know what to expect for sides....everyone will have a slightly different reaction to it, but some things are common (wicked pumps, night sweats, etc).....Personally, I always run 19Nors at a lower dosage than Test, but a lot of guys here recommend running it higher (since the Test and Tren compete for the same receptors, and Tren is FAR stronger than Test....

As other have stated: make sure you have Caber or Prami for prolactin control....

As far as sides I have noticed they can vary tremendously with the diet i'm on. I don't even bother trying to add muscle with tren anymore cause i sweat so uncomfortably in a calorie surplus.

Now I only use it for dieting, and i can diet extremely hard while on (1200+cal deficit) and keep getting stronger with very few sides. Warm at night but never will my sheets be wet, nobody would ever notice the added aggression, but I still wake up constantly from a more restless sleep. Normally I'm an amazing sleeper so this does still bother me but i feel perfect in the early morning.

This is on 100mg+ED of properly dosed Tren Ace

Personally to get more bang for the buck, I'd use mast E and pin it with the test. Tren A is a good idea over ace at least until you can dial in the dose vs sides. Tren has some awesome anticatabolic properties during a calorie defecit

From my personal experience with test and tren... this is my personal rule of thumb.

I base my test and tren cycles... "on the level of tren."

If I want to run a mild level of tren - my test is close to the same or a little less...
if I hun a VERY high level of tren my test goes down a little more.

A mild tren cycle might be 400-500mg and my test would be around 400mg.

If my tren is at 800mg my test goes down to the area of 300mg.

You could even lower the test more than I'm showing in the two examples.

I have ran one high test and low tren cycle - and found the results to be better
by keeping my test lower than tren... never went back.

You would have to find out the pros and cons for you. Everybody is different as mentioned. I would keep test at 500 and pin tren and mast atleast every other day. I like mast at higher doses. 600+ maybe. Like mentioned, that's me.

This^^ Mast at LEAST at 600. And Tren Ace and Mast Prop injectctions ED missing NO days. Dont skip any days, thats silly. I personally like my Test doses high but thats me.

he's running a hefty dosage of tren.. why youre running tren e and a at the same time is beyond me but whatever...

tren has a high binding affinity to the androgen receptor, the same receptor that your test is going to be binding to...

i wouldn't run the test over 300mg with the amount of tren you are using

and for christ sake get some prami and t3

he's running a hefty dosage of tren.. why youre running tren e and a at the same time is beyond me but whatever...

tren has a high binding affinity to the androgen receptor, the same receptor that your test is going to be binding to...

i wouldn't run the test over 300mg with the amount of tren you are using

and for christ sake get some prami and t3

Where did you see that he posted about running tren e and tren ace?

Back