Starting TRT. What about hcg?

FistoGape

Hiya!!

I wanted to ask for a little advice, if someone is able to help?

Im going to start TRT.. I have wanted to for a long time now.

Im 37.. Low sex drive, tired, fatigued, stubborn belly fat and little titties...

I have read lots about the benifits, so would lile to get on it. Also would like to get bigger and stronger at the gym.

I couldn't find a DR to help, so will be going it alone.

I intend to use 125mg testosterone enanthate a week. I will run it for the long term.

Do i need to worry about hcg ? Im happy not taking it,, but what about if i want a baby? Can i just take it then, to get everything working properly??

My GF is pregnant at the moment, so would be a few years. Can i just take the hcg then?
Cheers guys!

low energy does not justify getting on TRT. it would be best for you to contact the TRT doctors here https://ads.steroidology.com/openx/...ddb18cae7__oadest=https://www.increasemyt.com

and do it right. and sounds like your Free and Total testosterone is low.
there are so many variables here due to your lyfestyle, medication, current diet, and you NEED to get bloodworks done to see what your current test levels are as well as your estrogen, prolactin and thyroid levels are to name a few.
IMT will show you the way to a better and happier life.

Hiya!!

I wanted to ask for a little advice, if someone is able to help?

Im going to start TRT.. I have wanted to for a long time now.

Im 37.. Low sex drive, tired, fatigued, stubborn belly fat and little titties...

I have read lots about the benifits, so would lile to get on it. Also would like to get bigger and stronger at the gym.

I couldn't find a DR to help, so will be going it alone.

I intend to use 125mg testosterone enanthate a week. I will run it for the long term.

Do i need to worry about hcg ? Im happy not taking it,, but what about if i want a baby? Can i just take it then, to get everything working properly??

My GF is pregnant at the moment, so would be a few years. Can i just take the hcg then?
Cheers guys!

Where do you live that you cant find a TRT doctor? the sponsor on the site here is a TRT doctor.
Increase my T.com just click on the banner on the right and contact them. they will defitnetly be able to assist you with good advice and guide you throughout your TRT treatment. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"HCG should always form part of your Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) protocol. It helps to maintain fertility, testicular and penis size, cognitive function, and libido whilst on TRT. Additional benefits such as up-regulation of steroid hormones have also been purported, however there is not enough evidence at present to support this theory.

Opinion is currently divided amongst Endocrinologists regarding the benefit of HCG in TRT due to the traditional treatment model always having been testosterone monotherapy. Disappointingly we have had one NHS Endocrinologist recently state ***8220;Either the patient wants to retain fertility in which case you offer HCG, or they do not want to retain fertility in which case you treat with testosterone***8221;. However, more recently we have had a referral from a Professor of Endocrinology who supports our work and already appreciates the benefit of HCG alongside testosterone due to to us sharing the care of a patient.

HCG is the acronym for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, which is considered the female pregnancy hormone. HCG is produced by the placenta to help maintain pregnancy by supporting the ovarian corpus luteum which, in turn, helps maintains the endometrial lining of the uterus(1), it would therefore be reasonable to question what role HCG might have in TRT? HCG mimics Lutenising Hormone (LH). It***8217;s a complicated mechanism that involves both gene expression and downstream steroid synthesis(2). The pituitary gland releases LH which stimulates the Leydig cells of the testes to produce testosterone.

The HCG molecule shares similarities with the LH molecule, however its structure is not chemically identical. The half-life of LH is only a few minutes(3). LH is released in response to stimulation from Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone (GnRH) from the Hypothalamus. As GnRH is released in a pulsatile manner(4), in order to replicate the release of LH, you would need to use an LH-analogue which would have to be injected multiple times per day to mimic the physiological release of LH from the brain. This is clearly impractical and unnecessary when HCG is a suitable alternative. Since the half-life of HCG is approximately 2 days(5), it allows us to effectively achieve stable blood levels with daily injections."

what stands out for me here is the cognitive functions in your brain which is affected.
Cognition refers to "the mental action or process of acquiring knowledge and understanding through thought, experience, and the senses"

please run this by IMT the sponsor here and see what he will suggest.
I honestly need my cognitive functions at the top of their game so i can be succesful in my job and my studies.

Last edited:
low energy does not justify getting on TRT. it would be best for you to contact the TRT doctors here https://ads.steroidology.com/openx/...ddb18cae7__oadest=https://www.increasemyt.com

and do it right. and sounds like your Free and Total testosterone is low.
there are so many variables here due to your lyfestyle, medication, current diet, and you NEED to get bloodworks done to see what your current test levels are as well as your estrogen, prolactin and thyroid levels are to name a few.
IMT will show you the way to a better and happier life.

I agree with Nicky, you should get your bloodworks done before starting TRT.
It is mandatory because you need to know your current condition so if anything happens later you can compare the situation with the one before the TRT.

This is a very tired and old argument. You'll find all kinds of opinions saying both do it, and don't do it, on the web.

It's a question that won't ever die, though I wish it would.

So don't expect to get any real clarity or closure on this, except what you dig up yourself.

My opinion is you would be crazy to do TRT without it. Your balls don't just product testosterone, they make other necessary goodies. If you don't they will atrophy, which is a sweet and kind word for die. You may experience your adrenals burn out after a period of time, which would cause a host of other issues.

HCG is cheap and effective, so just do it and don't sweat all the controversy.

Thanks everyone for the advice and input!

I live in Germany. Im only English speaking though.
I went to one doctor but he said i wouldn't need it.

I just did a saliva test.. My free testosterone results were

68,00 pg/ml..

As for the hgc.. I will run it.

Can i take it 2x week at rhw same time as my T injections?

Thanks again everyone

Back