sterilization tablet

hehatemepj

milton-tm.com/sterilising_tablets.html

Would putting a little bit of that into a mixture solve the controversy of whether to bake or not to bake? Obviously filter .2 but if that were added would it sterilize?

It isn't a bunch of questionable chemicals. I guess you didn't read the ingredients. The ingredient is sodium chloride and it is not harmful if swallowed and it breaks down once it hits protein (baby's mouth) into salt and water. I am just trying to figure out how to be as safe as possible.

milton-tm.com/frequently_asked_questions.html#2

It isn't a bunch of questionable chemicals. I guess you didn't read the ingredients. The ingredient is sodium chloride and it is not harmful if swallowed and it breaks down once it hits protein (baby's mouth) into salt and water. I am just trying to figure out how to be as safe as possible.

milton-tm.com/frequently_asked_questions.html#2

Hate to bust your bubble bro but the main ingredient is Sodium Chloride right? Well Sodium Chloride is in fact salt! It is the same exact thing as table salt without the Iodine in table salt that makes table salt Iodized!!! Number one, because the molecule of Sodium Chloride has equal amounts of sodium atoms as it does chlorine atoms I do not see the chlorine atoms trumping the sodium for sterilization effects, they bond together rendering the chlorine usless imo for sterilization purposes of this kind. Chlorine in Hydrochloric acid however is abundant and it allows for the saturated chlorine molecules to be effective at sterilizing things, only problem is A) it is harmful to muscle tissue and your body and B) it destroys the molecular structure of testosterone rendering your batch FUCKED!
Best way to do this shit is to follow the tried and true and abundant methods laid out for you by the many various people on this site and others.
Baking? What exactly are you baking? Baking final product for sterilization purposes???????

Back