Sterilizing?

Supercharged

Mr. Homewrecker
Is it possible to sterilze liquid AAS's after they have been contaminated.

Example: Testosterone Enanthate is drawn out of a bottle with a contaminated needle.

Can the rest of the gear in the bottle be saved? How?

Yes. I'd say bake it in your oven. Not sure on the exact temps and time. Wait for someone with experience to answer.

what do you mean contaminated? Your friend drawing with the same needle he poked himself last or someone with HIV? With HIV I wouldnt take a chance, but other wise I wouldnt even worry. Just bake it as if you were normally making it the first time around, you could do it twice if your really worried.

It's really just a hypothectical question. Lets say the needle had the plastic top/cover removed (I don't know what that piece is called) , and the needle had been laying around awhile, and possibly has some sort of normal household bacteria on it.

What exactly would I need to do to sterilize it. "Cook" it in the oven for a while. Would any kitchen oven work? should I somehow suspend the bottle in a pan of boiling water? At what temperature, for what amount of time?

Thanks guys!:D

to be totally safe filter it then bake. bake at 275 for a full hour after oven gets to temp. just set the vial on a cookie sheet and make sure to aspirate the vial. calibrate you oven too. very important as most are off substantially.

Has 275 degrees farenhiet been know to damage any types of steroids? Is this temp and amount of time safe for all testosterones and Deca.

Could I use this same method to sterilize Reforvit-B. (liquid Dianabol)

What type of filter would I need, and where can I get them?

Thanks again.

Reforvit-B is oil based. It's yellow in color. Very painful if injected. The taste is horrible! I didn't know it was possible for something to taste this bad!

Back