Steriods for dummies

Hey man thanks for saving me like 300 hours trying to get straight answers out of people on the various bodybuilding message boards.

Estanozolol

I am a Noob at all this. I have Estanozolol 100mg in a 20ml. It is the kind from Australia with a kangaruu on the front (saw pictures of this also in another post: "Real: Stanazolol...".

In this post Stanozolol is talked about as a PILL, I've heard the shots are way more effective though. I've looked through other posts and the internet but i have yet to discover an answer. I am curious what should i take for dosages? I was about to order 23g 1" needles and they come with 3cc syringes. Some places say take between 50-100 mg's every 3 days. Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.

I am 6'4" 270lbs broad build and was hoping that this will help me shed some extra fat but also gain a fair amount of muscle.

JJ :shoot2:

Great post

Hey thanks man
As im pretty new to all this there was a few extra things I picked up on..
with the tamoxifen I do have that. but what do you recommend the intake be. i was only taking like 2 a week

I am looking at going on a cycle next week of D-bol and Deca 200.

How do you think that'll go? I have read that you can get some good results out of that. I will be have 20mg of dbol a day prob all at once 2 hours before workout and 400mg of deca a week.?
Any imput would be good..

Question about injecting: When injecting in the ass, what is the easiest method to do it? I ask this because it seems like it would be difficult to turn around and use both hands to pull the plunger back to see if there is any blood- or even be able to see it at all. Any input from those with experience?

Musculo Fuerte said:
Question about injecting: When injecting in the ass, what is the easiest method to do it? I ask this because it seems like it would be difficult to turn around and use both hands to pull the plunger back to see if there is any blood- or even be able to see it at all. Any input from those with experience?

do it in front of a mirror so you can look in the mirror and see if you pull any blood...and as for using 2 hands, there is no need, just inject and move your hand around so you can pull up the plunger with your thumb

Thanks for the reply MDS. Sounds like that would work just fine. I'm in the process with practicing with b-12 shots. Past the squeamishness, now just gotta go through with the whole thing.

I have a question about the injection section(hey that rimes).

You say that the top of the cheek is the best spot, but that happens to be the thinnest spot, so am i supposed to stick the needle in downwards or just put it straight in there and risk hitting a bone or something?

May sound stupid, but i´m just not sure...

Also, a friend told me that the best way to avoid hitting a nerve is to poke around a little bit, and the spot where you feel it the littlest(spelling?) is the spot to inject... true or false?

I have a question about the injection section(hey that rimes).

You say that the top of the cheek is the best spot, but that happens to be the thinnest spot, so am i supposed to stick the needle in downwards or just put it straight in there and risk hitting a bone or something?

May sound stupid, but i´m just not sure...

Also, a friend told me that the best way to avoid hitting a nerve is to poke around a little bit, and the spot where you feel it the littlest(spelling?) is the spot to inject... true or false?

hey use a search on video and they show you how to do it.Type in injecting steroids or B 12.Ther is one with a doctor that shows you the proper way I think they go to high towards the hip myself but thats the way they do it.Try to stay away from the inner side of your cheek and closer to the outer area thats it man.

so i just got hold of my gear and after a couple of weeks of research i attemped to inject into my glute.
the problem i found was that i wasn't sure if the needle had entered far enough. the needle i used was a 23g 1inch, i wouldn't say i have much fat and chose a point of injection fairly high.
the problem i had was that when i inserted in needle it was almost completely painless, i was expecting there to be some sort of pain even if it wasn't much i still expected it, but nothing. so i went ahead and drew back a little on the syringe to check i hadn't hit a blood vessle and all seemed fine. but now i was stuck, i knew i hadn't hit anything bad but i still wasn't sure the needle has penetrated the muscle, i mean, driving a needle into one of your muscles must surely hurt even if only a little right?
at this point i was convinced things weren't right so i withdrew the needle and didn't go ahead with the shot. i was worried that i might just be injecting into fat, so instead of trying again i thought i'd get some help first.
i guess what i would like to know is when do you know you've entered far enough into the muscle and should it hurt a little or is it pretty much painless?
any info would be great.

I've never done steroids before, but I'm thinking of giving them a go. I'll probably be using orals since they're safer, plus I'm not exactly ready to wrap tubing around my arm and start poking around for a vein! Anyway, I was wondering how many pills I should take. Thanks!

(((((((((1st off you dont shot it in your viens)))))))))).............

so i just got hold of my gear and after a couple of weeks of research i attemped to inject into my glute.
the problem i found was that i wasn't sure if the needle had entered far enough. the needle i used was a 23g 1inch, i wouldn't say i have much fat and chose a point of injection fairly high.
the problem i had was that when i inserted in needle it was almost completely painless, i was expecting there to be some sort of pain even if it wasn't much i still expected it, but nothing. so i went ahead and drew back a little on the syringe to check i hadn't hit a blood vessle and all seemed fine. but now i was stuck, i knew i hadn't hit anything bad but i still wasn't sure the needle has penetrated the muscle, i mean, driving a needle into one of your muscles must surely hurt even if only a little right?
at this point i was convinced things weren't right so i withdrew the needle and didn't go ahead with the shot. i was worried that i might just be injecting into fat, so instead of trying again i thought i'd get some help first.
i guess what i would like to know is when do you know you've entered far enough into the muscle and should it hurt a little or is it pretty much painless?
any info would be great.

Hows it feel today?

lol

any info would be great.

It doenst really hurt when you push the needle in, i kind of dont feel it at all, but it sometimes hurts the day after...

I´m from Iceland so i´m not sure what "Glute" means, but i´m thinking its ass?

Another question.

I´m using for the first time, and i´m injecting 1ml of sustanon every 5 days.
Do i need anti-estrogen? A friend said that i didnt, but i´m not really sure whether or not to trust his word for it, even though he´s been using for a long time...

And another thing, i´m supposed to eat a LOT while on steroids isn´t that so?
Just thinkin how much more to eat than usual, but still not eating too much..
:newbie:

Another question.

I´m using for the first time, and i´m injecting 1ml of sustanon every 5 days.
Do i need anti-estrogen? A friend said that i didnt, but i´m not really sure whether or not to trust his word for it, even though he´s been using for a long time...

And another thing, i´m supposed to eat a LOT while on steroids isn´t that so?
Just thinkin how much more to eat than usual, but still not eating too much..
:newbie:

Are you ok.:confused:

Back