Steroid Sources And Suppliers

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

allsystems

Hey guys.
I know you cant post sources on this website so i wont even try, don't want to insult the moderators. Just want to know how do we get sources on this site? Is there any place i can post for them or anyone you guys know i can PM for sources.
I AM FROM THE UK AND WANT TO ESTABLISH A RELIABLE SOURCE IN THE UK. SOMEONE WHO WILL POST OUT IN THE MAIL AND PREFERABLY SOMEONE I CAN TALK TO ON THE PHONE FIRST. LET ME KNOW GUYS. I KNOW SOME LEGIT SOURCES ALSO IF YOU WANT TO EXCHANGE.
Thanks

ps: I dont think this post breaks any rules but let me know if it does

What do you mean NO. No that I am not allowed to post this topic or NO dont take steroids. If it is the latter, I am not going to take for a while yet. Just want to establish new sources

PREFERABLY SOMEONE I CAN TALK TO ON THE PHONE FIRST.

lmao
BEAUTY IS ONLY SKIN DEEP BUT STUPID GOES ALL THE WAY TO THE BONE.

Just ask a cop. They can't arrest you for asking and half of them are on anyway. Just show 'em the money first so they take you serious.

Bro by putting up a post like that all your doing is seting your self up for a scamer to try and make contact with you, This is not the way you go about finding a source. The way you might find one is to just be a member and stick around for a while and don't ask anyone for a source cuzz you will get no were like that. Stick around get involved and make some friends. And bro this don't all happed over night so hang in there.
And please don't PM some one asking for a source cuzz that woun't work either.

Last edited:
Here are the best source numbers...u'll definitely find someone to talk to first on one of these numbers:

"911” in North America
”999" or “112” in the United Kingdom
“112" in Europe
"000” in Australia
"111” in New Zealand
"119" in parts of Asia

If you are serious about this for awhile, a good source just kind of shows up. It's like you get one when you stop looking. Kind of like when the doctors tell you that you are a tard, you never see it cumming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back