steroids and sex life

All steroids are derived from Testosterone, the male sex hormone. If you add more of it to your body, your natual production will shut down. If you do steroids while very young (under 21 or so) you can do some real damage

Otherwise if you do your post cycle therapy (pct) correctly, you should be fine.

I was raised on Staten Island, what part r you from (without being to specific)

Last edited:
I know I want it like a mad man when I am on and I am single right now so my ex is engaged and I hit her up for some everyday but only get it once a week! Ha did I say that?

sex is great when your on, last longer, more intense, and I swear that my girl gets more horny around me when Im on.

The nor's really affect me the most. If my test isnt high enough, it seems most drugs will give me problems after a few weeks. If I stay on long enough, even with test my sex drive plummets until I switch things up or come off and recover. Basically though, test will be your best friend in the bedroom.

my first 2 weeks in Test im a sex freak but after that I run into problems, Like not being able to drop a batch for hours .
Question , do you think it makes sense to run clomid before and after a cycle or just after?

jrwinny32 said:
my first 2 weeks in Test im a sex freak but after that I run into problems, Like not being able to drop a batch for hours .
Question , do you think it makes sense to run clomid before and after a cycle or just after?

I had the same problem when Deca was part of my stack. I have found that Deca and some other compounds will slow your ability to bust.

A few years ago, I was in a threesome relationship, fucking 2 chicks at the same time every day.

Most of the time I could not bust. Talk about frustrating. I did not realize until later that the Deca was to blame.

TheStromba said:
I had the same problem when Deca was part of my stack. I have found that Deca and some other compounds will slow your ability to bust.

A few years ago, I was in a threesome relationship, fucking 2 chicks at the same time every day.

Most of the time I could not bust. Talk about frustrating. I did not realize until later that the Deca was to blame.

I cant imagine lasting long with 2 chicks being to bad

Bimmer said:
I cant imagine lasting long with 2 chicks being to bad

It got to the point that it got ridiculous. I would wear them both out, which was cool because it made me a star, then they would fall asleep and I still could not get off. It was frustrating as hell.

great sex while on test/deca -- 4-5 hour hardons ..after a few hours though, it really started to hurt ...cuming twice is hard enough. wish i had discovered AS in my 20's.
(sorry this does not answer your question)

I stated taking roids when I was 18, is it possible I did some permanent damage to my natural sex drive? Is there any info on this?

Blond Beast said:
I stated taking roids when I was 18, is it possible I did some permanent damage to my natural sex drive? Is there any info on this?

There is no way to know how your sex drive would have developed without the influence of juice.

If you do research on this board you will see that using juice at that age is strongly discouraged.

Everyone's sex drive is different and can change over time.

It is also much more likley if you have done multiple heavy cycles at a young age than 1 or 2 moderate ones.

If you are off cycle now and you can get it up fine, I am sure you will be ok.

Back