Steroids cleanse help!!!

caddyman93

Alright guys im new here so cut me some slack. Im trying to go into the military and I wasnt thinking when I did steroids and now i need to get clean so I can pass my blood test at MEPS. Is there any information anyone can give me to help me out. And no bagging on me for my mistake, ive realized it and I regret it. I just need help. I took 3 injections total and that was all. One last week on Monday and Wednesday, and one more yesterday on Monday. Each shot was one cc of Test E 200mg/ml Test Prop 200mg/ml and NPP 200mg/ml. Someone please give me some reliable help or information that Can help me cleanse myself!

ive heard they dont test for steroids but idk. a veteran would know more.

When you go to meps, they do a blood test and another one at basic that shows alot of things including steroids. but after that you wont be tested for steroids.

They do not test for steroids they do the basic drug pannel. That is all anyone tells u different theyr lying a test for steroids is a specofic test that yoir commamd has to ask for and they never do. Specially in basic yoir g2g

my best friend from high school is a recruiter thats how i know

Last edited:
The branches might have different rules. What one is he for? And my recuiter said that if I someone test positive for roids then its a permanent disqualification. My friend who I got the roids from says that his friends does this shit called Clenbuterol that cleans you out in two weeks. And I thought that when they take your blood and test it at MEPS that it will also show roids if theyre still in noticeable amounts.

No Clen is something that will get you disqualified.Don't take clen. Meps does the same blood tests for all branches. They don't test for steroids. I was a Marine. Don't go to meps for a few months if your worried.

I have a meeting with my recruiter tomorrow before I go to the gym and hopefully he will say the same as you guys. If not ill just wait to go to MEPS. But thanks for the help though. You guys calmed my freakout down a few notches.

I was a usmc recruiter for 3 years. They do not test for juice at meps. But if your blood/hormone panel comes back all fucked up you can get medically disqualified for having jacke.d up hormones. If you have a good recruiter, he will know what to do. If iwere him i would put you on the shuta program. (Shutupayoface)

Last edited:
I appreciate the advice. I dont think my hormones or anything would be outta whack. I work out, run, and play basketball everyday except for weekends and I only did three shots. So hopefully everything should be fine.

Be aware that after you are in if they suspect you are using your company commander can make you take a hormone panel test. Not likely, but don't think you are immune after you get to your unit. And thank you for your service.

The drug test I took at MEPS in 2000 was a piss test. They took blood but it was for basic labs profile. And yes they will be looking at your dick so don't try and fuck with the sample or they will toss your ass. Fuck MEPS and reception battalion by the way. I was never tested again at reception, basic, or AIT.

You've really gotta piss someone off to get your CO to submit you got a juice test. Ive been tested 4 times while on and still kickin.

If anything tell your recruiter hes going to want to help not fuck you.

Back