Steroids & diet

ManOnJuice1978

First jus to tell you I have been training for 5 years now and hit the weights real hard for the last 5 months. I jus ordered my first cycle. Here is how it goes

Week1- 500/week of sust + 25 mg Dbol/Day
Week2- 500/week of sust + 25 mg Dbol/Day
Week3- 500/week of sust + 25 mg Dbol/Day
Week4- 500/week of sust
Week5- 500/week of sust
Week6- 500/week of sust
Week7- 500/week of sust
Week8- 500/week of sust
Week9- 500/week of sust
Week10- 500/week of sust
Week11- Nolva 40mg/day
Week12- Nolva 40mg/day
Week13- Nolva 20mg/day
Week14- Nolva 20mg/day

Now I need help with my diet. I can eat a lot and I mean when it comes to eating I am special
I was wondering if this looks good? Here is how my diet goes.

Mon-Fri 8:00am- 5 whole eggs Glass of skin milk
10:30am- Pasta Tuna salad & fish oil
2:00pm- random fruits
5:30 Lift weights & cardio
7:45pm 1 pound of chicken breasts with 3 whole tomatoes and 3 slices/Rye bread with a 50g protein GNC shake
10:00am 1 can of Tuna mixed with Low fat Mayo 2 slices/rye bread and another 50g protein GNC shake
And I drink 1.5Gallon/day water

Also you need to eat more frequently. There'sno reason to have a lb of chicken and a protein shake. You could turn that into 3 meals. Try to eat every 3-4 hours if possible.

ManOnJuice1978 said:
Mon-Fri 8:00am- 5 whole eggs Glass of skin milk
10:30am- Pasta Tuna salad & fish oil
2:00pm- random fruits
5:30 Lift weights & cardio
7:45pm 1 pound of chicken breasts with 3 whole tomatoes and 3 slices/Rye bread with a 50g protein GNC shake
10:00am 1 can of Tuna mixed with Low fat Mayo 2 slices/rye bread and another 50g protein GNC shake
And I drink 1.5Gallon/day water

What is this M-F stuff? Where is saturday/sunday?

Random fruits? Where in the world is your protein? You need to be eating around the clock to maintain positive nitrogen retention, this should be a bodybuilders diet not a weight loss how-to. Start reading in the diet forum if you are lost brother.

One pound of chicken breast + protein shake? That protein is not going to sit in the body all day long. Spread out that protein to EVERY meal, 5 or more a day.

5 eggs? Sorry bro but unless you are 100 pounds that is a starvation diet. I have never counted a day with more than about 6700 calories and that is nothing special, yet all I see in your diet is starvation. So if you can eat, prove it. 1 can of tuna? :laugh4: I used to dump 2 of the big cans for a snack, they even sell them in 5 pounders if you feel the need for speed.

Count your calories, posting generic foods dont really tell anyone anything unless we sit here and start calculating.

I would go with 1000 calories above maintenance to START with if you are looking to bulk.

I never, ever go under 900 calories for a meal, and I dont even count a single meal of yours being there. I dont know what you weigh, I dont know your maintenance calories, but not only do you eat less often but you eat far less than I do.

Last edited:
Ok, 6'4" 220, you are going to be eating way more than that brother. As long as I stay above 5200 I am fine for right now, 6'2" 252-255, thats my maintenance zone. Trevor Smith dumps $400-$450 a week on food, 6'1" 410, I'm sure he is eating more than both of us combined.

Please throw that diet away and start fresh.

Quality carbs in EVERY meal, protein in EVERY meal, 5 meals minimum and add EFAs if you are serious.

What is your maintenance, add 1000 to START.

I'm not even a big eater, I dont do this 7k and 8k stuff some guys do. Shovel a pound of chicken and 3 cups of rice down your facehole and you are eating a meal, do that 5 or 6 times a day and I can start listening about what a champion eater you are. :D :40oz:

Last edited:
Where is your antiestrogen for use during your cycle? I suggest arimidex while using sust to prevent fat accumulation and bloat. Also, your recovery is inadequate. Do a search of some of my posts on recovery and take a look at Swale's as well. The diet and training suggestions are excellent.

Mudge said:
Ok, 6'4" 220, you are going to be eating way more than that brother. As long as I stay above 5200 I am fine for right now, 6'2" 252-255, thats my maintenance zone. Trevor Smith dumps $400-$450 a week on food, 6'1" 410, I'm sure he is eating more than both of us combined.

Please throw that diet away and start fresh.

Quality carbs in EVERY meal, protein in EVERY meal, 5 meals minimum and add EFAs if you are serious.

What is your maintenance, add 1000 to START.

I'm not even a big eater, I dont do this 7k and 8k stuff some guys do. Shovel a pound of chicken and 3 cups of rice down your facehole and you are eating a meal, do that 5 or 6 times a day and I can start listening about what a champion eater you are. :D :40oz:

Man I can eat all day but I am not sure how much to eat since its my first cycle. Mudge Help!?!? If you diet is so good you mind if I ask you to share your Mon- Sun diet with me?

Last edited:
Mudge hit the nail on the head - can't grow unless you eat. Check out the diet section and look around at some other peoples bulking diets to get a better idea of what you should be eating.

I though my diet was good but I guess I was wrong. I don't wanna eat to much b/c I am not trying to gain alot of fat. Thanx for your help fellaz.

Forgot, my bedtime meal wasn't on there. The best thing you can do is eat some nice slow digesting protein before bed. If all you have is whey, have somthing fibrous with it to slow digestion a bit. A PM protein blend with some casein and egg proteins is perfect.

the only thing i dont like about the diet is LOW FAT mayo
that stuff is sick tasting...im sorry but i had to go back to the bad stuff
for my tuna...or just eat it out of the can

Go with eating every 2-3 hours. And put in protein + dextro before and after workout. It aint good to go that long before workout withour food either. good luck bro.

Back